Confirmed with Link: Penguins re-sign 'the Pride of Brunei' (Craig Adams) (2 Years | 700K AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomniac34

Mar 31, 2010
Good locker room guy and consistently reliable PKing for $700,000? You could do a lot worse.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Good locker room guy and consistently reliable PKing for $700,000? You could do a lot worse.

Doesn't matter, Tanner Glass can carry the line anyway.

**Drops Mic**

dan-bylsma.jpg

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
I'm okay with the signing. $700K per for what he does is efficient use of cap space. He can even be sat if someone better emerges, but we all know DB won't let that happen.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
We are a good team with great results so far.

Still, Craig ****ing Adams has 0g+0a in his last 34 games playing meaningful IT for us. Craig Adams is also -14 for that stretch. So, once again, he is 0g+0a, -14 in his last 34 games.

I´m so glad that our great GM has signed this great player for this season and also for the next season!

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
We have to all agree not to do things like this anymore. No one bump an Orpik re-signing thread.

Came here to post this :laugh:

Stop bumping these threads people ... I'm old, mah heart can no take it :laugh:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Dear god. For a minute I thought he got another 2 years. :laugh:

My first thought when I saw the thread. I was like, "they seriously re-signed him AGAIN for two more years?!"

The next person who bumps an old thread about contract extensions for Adams, Glass, or Orpik needs to be banned.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
It sure didn't seem like a lot of people in this thread did, at the time.

Hell... I even said he'd "hold up his end of the bargain even strength."

Whoops.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I´m sorry for this. Really sorry :laugh:

But Craig Adams is actually sooo hilariously bad that he deserves his own discussion. I wanted to create a new one, but it would be probably closed...

But seriously, I knew he will be really bad when he was re-signed. But 34 games 0g+0a, -14 on a good team is "worst player in the league level". His suckiness exceeded all of my worst expectations. He´s right there with Kobasew, maybe even worse and that says a lot.

Glass is terribad, but he´s probably better than Adams & Kobasew.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
thread title sounds like entrance for a wrestler

"standing at 6 feet tall and weighing 200 lbs, the Pride of Bruuuuuuuuuuuuunnnneeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii, Craig Adams!!!!"

finishing move?

His finishing move is killing the audience, one horrific turnover at a time.

I´m sorry for this. Really sorry :laugh:

But Craig Adams is actually sooo hilariously bad that he deserves his own discussion. I wanted to create a new one, but it would be probably closed...

But seriously, I knew he will be really bad when he was re-signed. But 34 games 0g+0a, -14 on a good team is "worst player in the league level". His suckiness exceeded all of my worst expectations. He´s right there with Kobasew, maybe even worse and that says a lot.

Glass is terribad, but he´s probably better than Adams & Kobasew.

I think I agree with you, but the situation is fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad