Post-Game Talk: Penguins @ Rangers: MDSF Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Just caught Pierre on TSN in Montreal. He was knocking the Penguins for selfish play and poor execution. For a second I was thinking ok maybe he's not such a Pittsburgh homer after all, then I realized his entire commentary was 100% about the Penguins and said nothing about the Rangers play

He's trying to coach them vicariously through TV so desperately.

Wolfy*

Just watched a replay, and as you said Miller did play great, very physical. He's actually more of a force than Kreider, maybe not stronger...but still.

Wolfy*

You gotta watch this, pretty funny. Mic'd up boys.

Also includes Brass and Lapierre going at it in French from the bench. And towards the end Miller didn't have much success trying to scare off that big Penguin :laugh:

[NHL]809814[/NHL]

GP035

Dec 1, 2005
For all the brouhaha about the Penguins controlling the second and third periods, they didn't record a shot on goal in the final 6:49 of the game.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
For all the brouhaha about the Penguins controlling the second and third periods, they didn't record a shot on goal in the final 6:49 of the game.

To me, I think the Rangers went all out in the first, took over the game, and then relaxed. The game wasn't even close in the first and the Rangers knew they were a class above the Pens.

Not the best state of mind, but for a team that has played so many playoff games and game 7's over the past 3-4 years, whatever.

ranger_nick

May 4, 2007
Montreal
Just caught Pierre on TSN in Montreal. He was knocking the Penguins for selfish play and poor execution. For a second I was thinking ok maybe he's not such a Pittsburgh homer after all, then I realized his entire commentary was 100% about the Penguins and said nothing about the Rangers play

I listen to pierre everyday on Montreal radio. Don't get me wrong, deep down he is a penguin. That being said he praises the rangers a lot and thinks they are the best team in the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA