Post-Game Talk: Penguins @ Rangers: MDSF Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
That said it was obviously a good game. What concerns me the most though is that Fleury outside of that first goal had an elite game.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
McDonagh was ****ing terrific. Yandle was good also. The rest of the D weren't.

Miller was awesome. Kreider was garbage. After the 1st period I wasn't impressed with any of Brassard's line. Glass still sucks. Hayes was alright, MSL sucked.

truebluegoalie

Nov 28, 2008
Virginia
edit:

good win, just watching the third period now, the NBCSN online stream screws you when the game is over.
On another note, I know it has been said a lot but I really hate the NBCSN crew.

Last edited:

Ranger Wolf

Red Dwarf XI & XII
Feb 12, 2003
Temecula, CA
Visit site
Miller is clearly ready for his first shot in the playoffs. 5 hits in the first period. McDonough was flying in the first as well. Now please keep the pressure on and win Game 2.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
Good game. We aren't going to dominate them for 60 minutes every game and sweep them as the threads here on HF would have us believe.

We did what we needed to win. Now PLEASE be ok Girardi!

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
McDonagh was ****ing terrific. Yandle was good also. The rest of the D weren't.

Miller was awesome. Kreider was garbage. After the 1st period I wasn't impressed with any of Brassard's line. Glass still sucks. Hayes was alright, MSL sucked.

Staal was good too. It was mostly just Boyle who sucked. Hunwick is what he is.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Miller, McD, Hank! :yo:

Party on saturday ... meh, I got till 2 AM to get wasted and get the **** back home.

Typical Rangers game tonight.

What happed to HalleJokel? Did we sacrifice him already?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
#ChangeTheEnding

CCwh0DnWgAENo4Z.jpg:large

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
THe make up and fuller flesh tone on Steve Vali makes him look a lot.... warmer and less lizardy.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Miller is clearly ready for his first shot in the playoffs. 5 hits in the first period. McDonough was flying in the first as well. Now please keep the pressure on and win Game 2.

Miller is so valuable to this team. It's not measured just by goals and assists. He brings it every shift and he has learned a lot this season.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I think people that thought this series would be a cakewalk should take note that even though the Rangers played pretty well and were aggressive with their game, it was still 2-1 and Fleury kept the Pens in it. I think it's gonna be a hard fought series...it might not be a long series, but it's not like the games are going to be laughers, Rangers are gonna have to work for it.

If Girardi is out I sure hope Klein is ready to come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad