GDT: Penguins @ Rangers|It's Clobbering time PTII|01/31/13 7:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I don't even care about a win or a loss. I just want to see the Pens play a hard :60 min game.

Is it just me or does Brad Richards have the teeth the size of gravestones?

998SAM_Matt_Dillon_028.jpg

Bennett Brauer

May 1, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Dave Molinari ‏@MolinariPG
Kunitz not on the ice for Penguins' morning skate. No immediate explanation. Tangradi filling in with Crosby and Dupuis.

Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins
#Pens lineup: Forwards - Tangradi-Crosby-Dupuis Cooke-Sutter-Kennedy Jeffrey-Malkin-Neal Glass-Vitale-Adams (no Kunitz on ice)

Them lines! I know Bylsma juggles them but look! Kennedy back on the 3rd, Glass on the 4th.

SteelFish87*

3-2 win

Despres, Sutter, and Kunitz with goals (LOL j/k Kunitz sucks, NEal with other goal)

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Being completely out of shape or hurt is the only way to explain Kunitz's terrible play this year.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Being completely out of shape or hurt is the only way to explain Kunitz's terrible play this year.

If he's out of shape it's his own fault. Plenty of time to skate and workout and keep the lungs in shape. Not the same as a game but he's beyond "one step behind" right now. He may well be hurt (and that's more probable than a trade) but you never know.

If Shero is as tied to Disco as some people say he would be likely to trade an important player to send the message before canning the coach.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Kunitz has a modified NTC. Tangradi-Crosby-Dupuis looks too bad, but it´s hard to cry here. I can´t imagine something worse than Kunitz played so far. Even when we are talking about poor Tangradi.

khaoskennedy

Aug 6, 2010
Western, PA
Kunitz not on the ice for Penguins' morning skate. No immediate explanation. Tangradi filling in with Crosby and Dupuis.

Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins
#Pens lineup: Forwards - Tangradi-Crosby-Dupuis Cooke-Sutter-Kennedy Jeffrey-Malkin-Neal Glass-Vitale-Adams (no Kunitz on ice)

Them lines! I know Bylsma juggles them but look! Kennedy back on the 3rd, Glass on the 4th.

thats the best news i've heard all day

GarrettC

Feb 1, 2009
This will be Tangradi's final shot before being sent down and claimed by the Islanders only to score a hat-trick against us on Tuesday night.

WVU71

Mar 10, 2012
West Virginia
Vokoun is the first goalie off. Look for him to start tonight.

Dan Rosen ‏@drosennhl
Tomas Vokoun is first Pens goalie off the ice here at MSG. Dustin Jeffrey also on line with Evgeni Malkin and James Neal. No Chris Kunitz.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Anybody else feel like vokoun gives the pens the best chance to win now? MAF is just so inconsistent u never know what your gonna get from him.

sauce66871

Dec 14, 2011
I highly doubt Kunitz gets traded. Although it would be an exciting shake up, especially if some how Shero sold his body and got Lovejoy traded too. I like the way Despres is playing, I'd keep him and give him more time.

But, that's me. More than likely, Kunitz's kid had a doctor's appointment.

WVU71

Mar 10, 2012
West Virginia
I highly doubt Kunitz gets traded. Although it would be an exciting shake up, especially if some how Shero sold his body and got Lovejoy traded too. I like the way Despres is playing, I'd keep him and give him more time.

But, that's me. More than likely, Kunitz's kid had a doctor's appointment.

I sure as heck hope that isn't the excuse.

Bennett Brauer

May 1, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Anybody else feel like vokoun gives the pens the best chance to win now? MAF is just so inconsistent u never know what your gonna get from him.

It's all about the team in front of them, usually when Fleury has a bad game, it's because the team in front of him played a bad game also. Same with Vokoun, his first start against the Rangers, they scored a couple goals later in the game because the team loosened up because of the lead. They didn't play a solid 2nd or 3rd period against the Jets and it showed.

So I think Fleury or Vokoun gives them a good chance to win as long as the team in front of them plays good hockey. Fleury looked solid against the Flyers and Senators, Pens played solid hockey in those games. The Leafs game was sloppy, Engelland pushed into Fleury for a goal, turnovers in the defensive zone. Same with the Islanders.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Kunitz being injured can explain how ineffective he's been. But it doesn't explain his **** decision making.

sauce66871

Dec 14, 2011
Kunitz being injured can explain how ineffective he's been. But it doesn't explain his **** decision making.

Probably concussed, he's out there looking for Getzlaf and Selanne.

And can't wait to see big dog on the first line. He's going to drive the net so hard for Crosby, probably a huge game changer out there...

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Big game for Tangradi if Kunitz is indeed out. Always had chemistry with Sid and now gets to bring what this team lacks on the top PP, an actual screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad