GDT: Penguins @ Rangers|It's Clobbering time PTII|01/31/13 7:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
still don't care about a jinx. go pens. go shutout.

150px-124Jynx_OS_anime.png

psssssh please, that's Nicki Minaj

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Honestly, he wasn`t a forever fit by any means, but the mere fact that Bylsma smoked something and then decided Jeffrey was a bottom6 player and Tangradi a top6 one makes me way more vary of him than anything that he does with Craig Adams.

I'm not a Tangradi hater by any means. I never thought Tangradi meshed well with Malkin. It's not a mistake that every single one of his good shifts have came with Crosby, but I digress.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Jeffrey is Malkin's new Neal. Neal can be Sid's Neal. Do it.

Neal hasn't looked very good 5v5 though the past few games on Malkin's line... I dunno I wouldn't be opposed to at least try Sid and Neal together, and give Kunitz back to Malkin. I know everybody is going to jump all over me making that statement.

It's not like we are playing well as a team 5v5 anyway.

Gary Roberts

Have you seen my father?
Oct 23, 2009
Neal hasn't looked very good 5v5 though the past few games on Malkin's line... I dunno I wouldn't be opposed to at least try Sid and Neal together, and give Kunitz back to Malkin. I know everybody is going to jump all over me making that statement.

Neal hasn't been doing a lot of the little things he used to. He's not backchecking hard, he's not throwing body checks, he's not winning battles along the boards. And as a result he's not scoring even strength. He can't get the puck in a shooting area if he can't create space for Geno.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

ya why not try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad