Pre-Game Talk: Penguins @ Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Dave Molinari @MolinariPG
Downie, Sutter and Greiss are returning to Pittsburgh to be tested for mumps, Penguins announce.

penguins2946*

Looks like Pouliot or Letang is playing wing for us tonight :sarcasm:

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
Dave Molinari @MolinariPG
Downie, Sutter and Greiss are returning to Pittsburgh to be tested for mumps, Penguins announce.

oP5uJ.gif

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Meh.

Regular season is almost meaningless for a team like the Pens. Great opportunity to see the kids and what they can do.

torrencemd

Jun 27, 2006
I thought Greiss was already checked for it which is why Zats was brought up earlier this week. Maybe a setback? And for crying out loud can we just have a game back where we see how we play as a team? Damn.....

Fordy

May 28, 2008
holy **** downie was feeling his neck the other day on the bench... swollen nodes, he knew then haha

only positive news is that adams is still out, and it's not mumps

ETA

Aug 8, 2008
How the **** is Mitchell not getting at least a 1 game suspension (afaik he got nothing)? Ya, nobody got hurt (except maybe the official's arm) by him swinging a helmet at Letang but for ****'s sake the NHL needs to send a message that this isn't ok behavior. I've seen borderline high hits result in multi-day suspensions -- this seems to be at least as bad as that...?

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Can we even recall more skaters? Roster limits etc. I think goalies are allowed anyway as emergency recall. My guess is we will run with 7D

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
Get Mike Bales between the pipes. If Rob Zepp can start and win an NHL game, so can Bales. :sarcasm:
Even though the numbers favor Zepp (due to Berlin being the way superior team to Straubing), I remember respecting Bales a whole lot more than Zepp. :D

Fordy

May 28, 2008
it might be a challenge just getting guys there. this seems like... a late development. already after noon and they haven't even announced recalls

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Meh. We can play with 11 forwards. Not a big deal if no one can come up. Need to find someone to backup Fleury tonight. Will Zatkoff play tomorrow or will Fleury just play back-to-back?

Wes C Addle

Bernard Shakey
Jul 4, 2007
Allentown, Pa
Tonight's probable lineup is like $16 million under the cap.

The combined cap hits of Pouliot, Despres, Dumoulin, Harrington and Chorney is only about 300k more than Scuderi's.

Crazy times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino