Pre-Game Talk: Penguins @ Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
And there we go. I told you so. It´s pretty clear where MJ is trending with Bennett. And Comeau is not even back, so there´s that. Now, even Arcobello is higher in MJ´s depth chart?? Kill me now, I don´t get it anymore. Sill is gonna play forever, that´s pretty clear to me. BB is toast now with Comeau coming back as well. Jesus ****ing Christ, why we have to go through this **** again??

So this is gonna be our lineup, I guess. When Comeau comes back, he will replace Arcobello on the 2nd line. Dear lord, is this frustrating.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
yeah it's not worth devoting anymore serious attention to this team anymore unless there's big changes. not gonna put myself through it again. this year was supposed to be different

BeautiPhil

Toronto Sun Model
Nov 23, 2010
Virginia
Good lord, MJ is Bylsma part 2. I know Bennett has sucked, but so has your entire team. How about benching one of the other 4 or 5 forwards who have been absolute garbage. Sill has at least been playing with some heart, but Adams, Kunitz and Sutter have been deserving of a benching for quite a while.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
And there were people telling me that I don´t have to worry about Adams playing all of the games. Then they´ve accepted Adams but they were telling me that I don´t have to worry about Sill playing every game that he was scratched before... Yeah, wake me up when that happens again. Sill was scratched ONCE at the beginning of the season and he has played like 45 straight games since then. Now we´re almost healthy and he´s still there pretty safe. Bennett is gonna rotate with Arco now and once Comeau is back, they are both in the pressbox. That´s reality, everyone should realize that.

What a way to ruin a talented winger. Firstly, there were injuries dragging him down and now when he´s healthy, then Johnston is doing this.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
BB will end up back in wilkes once Comeau is back

MJ is going to go with

KCP
Comeau Geno Horny
Spailing Sutter Downie
Sill Lapierre Adams
Arcobello

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I think hes in the doghouse right now, but he can get himself out of it eventually.
How though? Once Comeau is back, there´s no spot for him available in the TOP6 and even now Arcobello is apparently preferred there for an unknown reason. BB might get a chance on the 4th line maybe, but it´s not like he can get himself out of the doghouse with those linemates. He´s trapped now.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
How though? Once Comeau is back, there´s no spot for him available in the TOP6 and even now Arcobello is apparently preferred there for an unknown reason. BB might get a chance on the 4th line maybe, but it´s not like he can get himself out of the doghouse with those linemates. He´s trapped now.

tumblr_lon5josiZy1qzmr3jo1_500.jpg

penguins2946*

Yeah, I'm almost positive that Bennett is going to be traded now. Dammit.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
man, something really is rotten in penguinland. what is going on with these just perplexing decisions?

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
If that's true, what a very bad standard to set. Benching Bennett multiple times, but letting others freely lay turds on the ice game after game.

I mean its not like BB is playing good right now, i realize hes not the only player who has struggled, but BB isn't helping himself with his play lately.

Things change.

If he does get sent down there will be more injuries throughout the year to forwards, he will get another chance to come up this year.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Exactly. I like how people gloss over the fact Beau got injured last game.

Relax people. Jesus.

I'm as big a Bennett fan as you will find around here, and if he is a healthy scratch tomorrow, I will be pissed.

But Bennett not participating in line rushes during a practice (and even if he doesn't play tomorrow) does not mean that he's done with the team forever, obviously getting traded, etc. etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad