Post-Game Talk: Penguins lay the smack down on the hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Yeah that’s not realistic but I will say if the Wings score holds up tonight, we’re back within 5 points of WC2…I doubt it will last over the next couple weeks but its a positive development…we don’t just need more points, we’re at the point where teams above us have to startlosing at a higher rate lol
Yeah so if we're lucky then the bar maybe drops to 93 points, and you adjust the numbers I posted in relation to that.

Reactions: Andy99

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Pens get the scuffling Kings on the second half of a back to back, along with the Jagr excitement.

Then the Islanders, Montreal and Flyers.

Four games in eight days, all at home. They need all eight points, because a difficult Pacific Northwest swing follows.

Reactions: wheelz87 and Andy99

wizmet12

wizmet1_2
Feb 19, 2014
This guy's reaction is priceless :naughty:

01_.PNG
02_.PNG

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
Pens finally found a team they can beat.
I wish they thought of that last year :D.
Pens get the scuffling Kings on the second half of a back to back, along with the Jagr excitement.

Four games in eight days, all at home. They need all eight points, because a difficult Pacific Northwest swing follows.
Honestly didn't expect them to win tonight, and without that amazing performance from Ned and Sid, they probably wouldn't have. Who knows...maybe the start of something? Usually you need a catalyst for that, so what's he catalyst here? Jake's injury?

I get the sliver of hope you have. That's all I got too. The "maybe, just maybe".....

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

not to mention that two of those games are against Metro contenders for a playoff spot…those games are actually 4 point games…if a couple of the teams ahead of us start losing points, we could move up anywhere to 1-3 points from a playoff spot, depending…could be a huge 4 games

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Jagr: "Hey, uhhh, go out there and win enough games to barely eek into the playoffs and get bounced in the 1st round again. FSG will appreciate the revenue from 2 home games. Okay see ya."

Reactions: Invalid cuz QoC

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
"Also, don't open a restaurant in the heart of the Czech prostitution industry, you'll fail the healh inspection every time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad