Post-Game Talk: Penguins/Flyers - Plus, Minus, Defense, & Fleury

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Madden doesn't understand hockey even though he thinks he does. What Madden is leaving out of his tirade is do we need get another Bill Guerin-type to help with Sid's lack of leadership? Where is Crosby's leadership in a game where Malkin's game might be off a little? Where's has it been in the playoffs all these years?? Sid wears the C and has already been called out by his GM saying that the room is too quiet. Just a little something Madden leaves out of his Don Cherry anti-euro inspired rants.;)

1.) That's not a question
2.) I've never seen anybody who's played with Crosby question his leadership and he was chosen as captain of team Canada by the best current coach in hockey.:shakehead

Til the End of Time

May 18, 2003
Santa Monica, CA
Visit site
I think just about everybody on this board agrees with you on this subject. Who are you arguing with? Defending him over last night's game doesn't mean that we want him as our starter at this point.

numerous people have said they are ok with the penguins signing fleury to a 2-3 year contract at roughly the same dollar he's getting now. essentially guaranteeing he will be the starting goaltender for the rest of sid/malkins prime.

those folks are the ones i am arguing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad