GDT: Penguins @ Devils | 7:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
LOL, Gladams with Sid > Best Line in Hockey.

What is worrying about when Sid is double shifted like that is that often Adams or Glass are the shooters on the line. Which they're terrible at but if they were the passers they'd be terrible at that as well. :laugh:

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Hey, I'm going to say the same thing to you that I said to vbam, who had the temerity to question the Engo for Borts move. Who the ****-- yeah, you heard me, WHO THE ****-- do YOU think you are to question ANYTHING the smartest coach in hockey does? He won a cup in 2009 all by his lonesome. He won a Jack Adams. He's won 3 playoff rounds in the last 4 years, and that's 3 more than a lot of coaches have won. Why, he's gotten within 8 games of a cup in the last 12 months. Really, who the **** do you think you are? For shame. What next, you're going to question the construction of this team? :shakehead

I ain't questioning ****. Vitale is the only fourth liner who deserves to play. So it makes sense he was scratched

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Easy money.

They might have softer hands than Dupuis... or, you know, hands.

Really. First you ***** about Engo>Borts. Then Caffeinatedhole whines why isn't Sill replacing someone but Vitale. Now, you question the brilliant evaluation of Pascal Dupuis from our GM and coach. Who do YOU think you are.

EDIT: Oh, an Orpik giveaway. Shocker . . .

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I ain't questioning ****. Vitale is the only fourth liner who deserves to play. So it makes sense he was scratched

Thank you. Now you understand.

On a side note, I must confess . . . it's tough trying to be RRP. ;)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Fascinating what happens when you put Kunitz and Neal together with an elite center.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Thank you. Now you understand.

On a side note, I must confess . . . it's tough trying to be RRP. ;)

I'm about 75% sure RRP got so fed up with defending DB/Shero that he cracked and created the alter ego Wingerz to try to show us what we sound like to him, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad