GDT: Penguins @ Devils | 7:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
No offense, no defence.

The only thing that's been consistent has been steady performances from Fleury, but it's awful hard to win games when your offense only puts up 1 goal.

Tonight's 1 goal should put the Pens about 14th in goals for per game.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Oh ********.

He's had a good game asides from one play. This board's obsession with ripping on him is getting out of hand.

he certainly doesn't deserve praise. i don't know why we have to kiss his ass because he made only one or two mistakes.

and i'm fully aware he isn't the only player who sucks on this team. feel free to ignore that part since it doesn't fit your pre-conceived notion of me or my opinions.

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
i dont even care anymore...nothing will be said cause pens are still in first in the division (which is sad). Things need to change. NO MORE KCD. NO MORE NEAL MALKIN JUSSI. NO MORE TANNER GLASS AND ADAMS PLAYING CLOSE TO 15 min a game. how is this not clearly visible? 8 goals scored in last 5 games (4 of which came in 1 game)...crosby 1 goal in last 10 games. DUPUIS 3 GOALS IN 19 GAMES. MALKIN 3 GOALS IN 20 GAMES.

at this point. Sit all your star players for 1 game...only one game and call up all of WBS. Light a fire under their ***** this can not continue

stardog

Been on HF so long my Myspace link is part of my p
Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Goddammit Jagr's shot is sexy. I don't care who he plays for, he's awesome.

Nice play on that by Letang as well. Definitely worth $7.25 million per year.

Maybe give it to a 41 year old sexy Jagr? Horrible play by Letang but way to base an entire contract on one play. Kudos.

And he doesn't make anywhere near 7 million

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
he certainly doesn't deserve praise. i don't know why we have to kiss his ass because he made only one or two mistakes.

and i'm fully aware he isn't the only player who sucks on this team. feel free to ignore that part since it doesn't fit your pre-conceived notion of me or my opinions.

I'm not saying that he deserves praise. But the "he's not even worth 3.5M" type comments are complete exaggerated ********.

stardog

Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Oh ********.

He's had a good game asides from one play. This board's obsession with ripping on him is getting out of hand.

It's been out of hand for quite some time. I can count on one hand the number of Pens players who had a good game and Tanger was definitely one of them. And I have three fingers.

stardog

Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com

For that play? No. He deserves criticism for it .
For his game? Sure he deserves praise.

You seem to have some trouble with middle ground. Like "we don't need to kiss his ass"... No, you don't. But you don't need to single him out with the hyperbole and vitriol either . Especially when you base your entire case off one play while either staying silent or ignoring the counter.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
It's been out of hand for quite some time. I can count on one hand the number of Pens players who had a good game and Tanger was definitely one of them. And I have three fingers.

Sid is playing like ****. Malkin has zero confidence. And Letang hasn't played up to his contract extension.

And our coach is doing nothing about it.

stardog

Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
letang and malkin suck
Hey! Look at that!
#FlyersFansLogic
But he hasn't been the solution either, and neither have Sid or Geno. The big money players on this roster have been **** for the past 10 games.

I don't know if I'd call Letang a big money player on this roster. I certainly wouldn't single him out as one of the three big money players. Four forwards and three defensemen make more or as much.

stardog

Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com

I can still think Letang has had a decent last 3 games even though I don't think he is playing up to his extension. Unlike a ton of people around here when it comes to Letang I think I have a modicum of objectivity.

Niskanen? Much different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad