- stretch passes
- boychuk

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
- Dump and Grind Hockey

- Being worse at Dump and Grind Hockey than the Devils

- The possibility of meeting the Devils in the playoffs for more Dump and Grind hockey

+ We are not playing the Devils Wednesday

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Everybody is gonna have all these excuses why NJ won but there a far better team right now. They dominated the pens. There first in the conference right now and there the eastern conf champs from last year. Pens couldn't score any goals on them but neither can anybody else.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
You absolutely can not fall behind to that team. They'll trap you to death afterward and make for a really boring, crappy game. Crappy effort.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I thought Hedberg playing better than Vokoun had a lot to do with the loss.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
tumblr_lp6xt45vxz1r0c9k4o1_400.jpg

Zatch88

Im stumbling spheres
Oct 20, 2011
Johnstown
we have so much trouble just possessing the puck. No one tries to battle for pucks in the D zone, they let the other team win all the board battles.

stretch pass, dump, chase, stretch pass, dump, chase, repeat forever. sprinkle in a bunch of icings in there.

it looks like no one has any experience getting the puck through the neutral zone. Massive inability to set anything up in the offensive zone, even on a powerplay.

what is the issue here? is it coaching or do our players suck that bad?

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I thought Hedberg playing better than Vokoun had a lot to do with the loss.

I agree. There were a lot of quality chances that Hedberg stopped.

Vokoun gets a pass because his name is not Fleury.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
- Dan Bylsma. Nice timeout with 8 seconds left you douchenozzle.

- Malkin. Hey Geno, how bout scoring some goals at some point this year? I don't give a **** if Francois Leroux was on his wing, making 9 mil a year means you're supposed to be good in spite of other players.

- The dead weight on this team. They're all the same. No use calling them out separately. Kennedy, Cooke, Adams, Boychuk. And to a lesser extent Dupuis. They're all worthless.

- Orpik. Hey tough guy, how bout not letting someone set up and do their taxes in front of the goalie every night?

- Vokoun. Didn't think he played well.

+ Nothing

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
- Dump and Grind Hockey

- Being worse at Dump and Grind Hockey than the Devils

- The possibility of meeting the Devils in the playoffs for more Dump and Grind hockey

+ We are not playing the Devils Wednesday

we play the sens...that instills some hope for me

bradshaw06

Dec 7, 2009
New Jersey
we have so much trouble just possessing the puck. No one tries to battle for pucks in the D zone, they let the other team win all the board battles.

stretch pass, dump, chase, stretch pass, dump, chase, repeat forever. sprinkle in a bunch of icings in there.

it looks like no one has any experience getting the puck through the neutral zone. Massive inability to set anything up in the offensive zone, even on a powerplay.

i blame boychuk

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
+ Bylsma
+ Boychuk

- Everyone else for not getting to our game
- Peter BeBoer for coaching like it was a playoff game or something.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010

A little bit of both. I hate the stretch passes, but I've also seen Dupuis and Kunitz exchange 5 footers through the neutral zone, and I hate that even more.

There's a ton of "He giveth, and he taketh away" wingers on this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad