Rumor: Penguins Coveting Paul Bissonnette

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I still remember that game fondly. Ryan Craig (love him when he was WBS) was trying get someone to fight him that entire game and no player from the Islanders would oblige. It was pathetic the amount of spot-picking and how poorly the game was handled by the referees. Jesse Boulerice should have been called up for that game. Let him off his leash, and let him do whatever he wanted. A guy that I remember pissing me off that game was Kyle Okposo. He was yapping the entire game.

The team this year is starting to get that 2010-2011 type vibe again. That team was my favorite. They got off to a slow start, but they began to start taking over the East. They were tough as nails. With agitating forwards like Chris Kunitz and Matt Cooke along with the players that would handle the dirty business (I.e. Eric Godard, Deryk Engelland, Arron Asham, and Mike Rupp) the had a great combination of speed, skill, and grit.

Some fourth-line combinations I want to see during the preseason:

Carcillo/Sill/Comeau/Leblond - Goc/Sill/Uher - Payerl/Carcillo/Leblond/Farnham

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Ryan Craig wasn't a great player after his injuries, but you couldn't have asked for a better captain for your minor league team.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I see no place for Biz on the ice, but he's the type of guy in the locker room we need more of. Keep things loose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad