Post-Game Talk: Penguins @ Capitals | 7:00PM EST | NBC / SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Sweet. Every Pens/Caps game I can't watch due to BO the Caps win! Should I cancel NHLTV and Sling, lol? 2 Pts for us, none for them!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Willy scoring further aiding pens fans heads exploding

I approve and know I am not alone

upload_2021-2-25_21-36-48.gif

So say we all...

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Letang is such a sleazy weasel, so seeing him suffer stick-breaking misfortune that yields 2 goals is especially satisfying

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
3/4 from the pens
9/12 past six games
Ovie has as many assists as Crosby

this may not be the president winning teams we have had, but can we lay off the “trade everyone “ talk a bit?
Yeah I think expectations are a bit high because of the history of this team. We aren’t a Tampa or Boston we are a second tier team that can win or lose against anybody. But second tier is good enough to make the playoffs and possibly make a deep run.

It is still annoying how often it feels like this team makes the same mistakes again and again but no team is great forever. Look at what happened to Detroit.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Yikes, that Ovie back pass to his own empty point that led to the shg sure was bad. Almost gave the pens enough mo to pull it out.

But other than that, what a great game for the Caps. Good goaltending, great defense, good pace and effort.

Also, I saw Todd pulling down his mask to talk to the Pens. Go get 'em Gary! COVID violation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad