Post-Game Talk: Penguins Beat Canadiens 1-0

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I thought Bennett looked great on the 4th line. He was finishing his checks and he gave that line a much needed spark.

Letang was really noticeable, as he always is. He just brings such a different dimension to our breakout. Imo he makes this team go perhaps even more than Sid or Geno.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
get more experience. He's still a rookie with a handful of NHL games to his resume. Plus, he just hasn't played a ton of hockey since turning pro. You don't rush this kid. You give him tastes for now & let him develop accordingly.

Buuuuuulllllllll****.

edog37

Jan 21, 2007
Pittsburgh
I just hope that someone on the medical staff is in touch with Sid's voodoo witch doctor for the neck item....

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Goaltending was fabulous tonight.

And it seems like they've finally slowed down with taking so many indisciplined penalties which is nice.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Not an auspicious debut for Morrow. Also starting to wonder if Neal shouldn't be a scratch unless Geno is playing.

I thought Neal looked fine. There's no room for anyone out there because there's no one to take the pressure off of him on that line.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
When Geno's not in the lineup Bennett is a better player than Neal, which entitles him to eight minutes a game.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
We do need Malkin back soon. Even if BB has to go down for a few games. It looked like Crosby played almost the entire 3rd period. Sid shouldn't have to play that many minutes - we don't want him to burn out before the playoffs!

Isn't it funny how Sid looks out there with his linemates when the other team is playing structured playoff hockey?

There is a reason why some people here have been clamoring for Iginla. Tonight is why.

As for Geno's future linemates, I'll reserve judgment, although the words 'Lazy' and 'Forrest Gimp' come to mind.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Other thread had a better title.

:D

Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l_large.png

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I thought Neal looked fine. There's no room for anyone out there because there's no one to take the pressure off of him on that line.

I thought Forrest Gimp looked swell doing his Gary Roberts circa 2009 impersonation, no?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad