Archbald, PA
Now THAT'S What I Call Playoff Hockey vol. 13 - Pens vs Habs 3-26-13

+ 13 > 12

- Kennedy and Gionta

more to come from my post here.

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Cause it will asked a ton of times,

MAF gets the win, team is credited with shutout but neither goalie gets credit for an individual shutout.

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
Plus: Vokoun again proving to be a critical part of this team.

Minus: We're suddenly being deluged by people worried about their fantasy team's goaltending stats.

maxpenguins6630

Apr 13, 2004
Disco makes me sick not using Bennett... Only 7:52... He is great defensively, he plays with energy and hits and is smart with the puck... What the hell does he have to do to play more....

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
+ March Andre Fleury

- Mark Injured Flurry.

I hope he's OK. That's all that matters at this point.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
+ <3 Sid.

=Morrow looked okay. Not going to judge until we have Geno in the lineup.

-Losing Fleury sucks; he's played some very good hockey.

-Glass playing over Vitale. There are no words....

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Also, what does Vitale have to do better in order to not get scratched in favor of Glass? Frustrating considering that DB did the same thing last year at times with Joe.

Pens are an anti-Joe team maybe?

roready

Brink, Truth, Life
Jul 10, 2012
iligbpa
We do need Malkin back soon. Even if BB has to go down for a few games. It looked like Crosby played almost the entire 3rd period. Sid shouldn't have to play that many minutes - we don't want him to burn out before the playoffs!

edog37

Jan 21, 2007
Pittsburgh
Disco makes me sick not using Bennett... Only 7:52... He is great defensively, he plays with energy and hits and is smart with the puck... What the hell does he have to do to play more....

get more experience. He's still a rookie with a handful of NHL games to his resume. Plus, he just hasn't played a ton of hockey since turning pro. You don't rush this kid. You give him tastes for now & let him develop accordingly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad