Post-Game Talk: Penguins 8, Flyers 5 - Jake says . . . IT'S OVAAAH! (Guentzel mic'd up post #663)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
As I said several times prior, I know it's prevalent and It's not something I like. You're clearly having trouble with context and comprehension. As far as Jakes play, I gave him accolades earlier in this thread as he had a phenomenal game. It's almost as if you're paying attention to every other sentence as opposed to the whole thing. Which means you lose the meaning and instead you spew out nonsense.

Its fine pointing things out that the pens need to work on...areas that can be improved. The right lines..etc..I do it all the time even when we win.

But you seem to like to nitpick at every small thing..making a big deal out of things that are pretty irrelevant

Reactions: Shady Machine

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
To which team and for what player or players?

For A nice vet who gets pucks deep and plays with class. I'm thinking we should trade for nice guy Marcel Goc. Now I know he isn't in the NHL. But I'm sure Germany could use a player like Guentzel.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
As I said several times prior, I know it's prevalent and It's not something I like. You're clearly having trouble with context and comprehension. As far as Jakes play, I gave him accolades earlier in this thread as he had a phenomenal game. It's almost as if you're paying attention to every other sentence as opposed to the whole thing. Which means you lose the meaning and instead you spew out nonsense.

You’re desperation to prove you have a legitimate point is almost as bad as your actual points.

Reactions: Shady Machine

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Its fine pointing things out that the pens need to work on...areas that can be improved. The right lines..etc..I do it all the time even when we win.

But you seem to like to nitpick at every small thing..making a big deal out of things that are pretty irrelevant
That's a fair point.

Reactions: JimmyTwoTimes

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
I wanted to discuss the series :confused:. The last 10 pages have been people losing their minds about Letang and more recently, arguing about taunting.

I'd love to actually discuss some hockey here!

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I wanted to discuss the series :confused:. The last 10 pages have been people losing their minds about Letang and more recently, arguing about taunting.

I'd love to actually discuss some hockey here!

I believe Sheary was the only top nine fwd without a goal this series. Do you think he’s ever going to become an effective playoff performer?

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Still CBJ for me.

I Just hope Oleksiak lines up that showboater Panarin.

I'd want CBJ too, less deadly PP...we would have home ice..their coach is dumb...

I just worry about how our PP is gonna score on an Ian Cole lead PK. Hopefully we can pick it up 5v5. Or score on the PP when Cole takes his 2 interference and Holding penalties.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Welp - we are done. The Jake troll was awesome. But this thread is now leading to no-man's land. This closes the book on the Philly series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad