Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Ride Ned till the wheels fall off!
simpsons-ned.gif

Jarry for Gibson still on the table?
Rather talented failing franchise goalie vs. failing albatross goalie.
At this point i'd be fine with Gibson, maybe he wont turn to crap after every all star game. Gibson and re-sign Ned if he asks for a decent 2 year deal.

Reactions: Bowski

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Well, we own the tiebreaker over the Isles. We are two points behind them, but our last game is against them. If it comes to that, we just have to beat them there. That means we still control our "destiny" over the Isles. We have to beat the Caps now, we just have to, otherwise it´s over. But if we could do it, then we are like one or two points behind teams like Flyers and Caps, there is a massive chance that these two teams will give up some more points. I say, we have to go 5-1-1 the rest of the way, ideally beating teams like Caps, Isles and Wings. Then we can lose some random game to Boston or Toronto.
Remaining schedules for Caps and Cryers
Caps:
Pitt
@ Canes
Ottawa
@ Detroit
@ Buffalo
Tampa
Boston
@ Philly

Cryers:
@ Buffalo
@CBJ
@montreal
@ Rangers
Devils
Caps

Reactions: trader997

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m not sure about that. PHI is imploding and WSH too. Nothing is really a must win yet. Just get points and hope one of those two teams continue sucking.
There’s the Isles too…and Wings…too many teams to leap

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'm ok with them deciding to be good. If San Jose gets the pick I'm A-Ok with that. If they don't, that's fine too.

Go on a run boys. Fk it.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Outside fan chiming in...does Sullivan not give Malkin empty net opportunities?

Second game in a week I watched where most coaches would try and get their vet the hattrick, but Malkin was again denied the chance.

It's absurd not up 2 goals. He's not the guy you want out there with ENs, but it should be happening at +2.

Reactions: Wings4Life

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

Second game in a week I watched where most coaches would try and get their vet the hattrick, but Malkin was again denied the chance.
Sullivan would rather put up Jeff "goes entire games without his line getting a shot attempt" Carter in those situations than hall of famer Malkin.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It’s really in their hands if they make it or not. Win those games and there’s a solid chance
I think they could maybe go like 5-2 as long as the losses didn't come to teams they're chasing. Like 5-2 but they lose to Boston/Toronto or something might work.

I don't see any way in hell this team goes 7-0 with that schedule or even 6-1 but you know what stranger things have happened and Sid and Geno are red hot atm

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California

Crosby and Rust are the first two forwards on the ice for an empty net opportunities. The next forward would of been Guentzel, but now it can be DOC, Eller or Malkin.

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
Was that the first same that bounces actually went OUR way? Really didn’t expect us to win that.

Also…Jarry would have lost that one.
Oh…POJ really struggled that game.

At least this is keeping it interesting!

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
lol @ demoting Smith and Puustinen.

I mean, yeah, each had a big gaffe on a play that led to a goal.

But if you're going to do this now, why did you ever play Harkins, Carter, or Nieto longer than a few games in October?

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I hope Bunting scores 10 goals in the remaining 7 games and the Penguins make the playoffs this year, just so the people whining non-stop about the Guentzel trade feel dumb :laugh:
I don't think they can look dumber than they already do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad