Post-Game Talk: Penguins 4, Jets 3 - ZAR Drives Off A Cliff . . . In ColePens New Maserati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Insider video of @ColePens house as he celebrates the Pens taking a 4-3 lead . . . then realizes who scored . . .

ezgif-4-f82af2aa75.gif

@ColePens be like...

La4f49z.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
++++ Sid line: Wow was Sid on a different planet tonight. He was so good and Jake/Simon really did their part, too. Great stuff by Sid. Out of this world vision and play. On his goal, he was playing chess while the Jets were playing checkers.

+++ Letang: Dominant game and he's been dominant for games. He's just throwing grown men around like it's nothing and his outlets are super quick. What a tremendous game by Letang.

+ Grinders scoring goals: I'm afraid it will hurt us in the long run, but **** it! They won us the game. But if we play pluggers against metro teams who have speed, we will be up against it. I don't want to have a false hope of grinder players. We are playing the Jets. It works against them. Do not get fooled. Celebrate tonight but understand how to better this team.

I'm okay watching a game of Pearson-Geno-Rust tomorrow. Separating Geno and Phil was necessary.

BTW, somewhere @Ogrezilla is lurking. I told him before LAST GAME that I didn't know which one of the next five the Pens were going to win. To think that my powers of reverse psychology rival those of @12IsGreaterThan47, who singlehandedly turned Sheahan into a scorer.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Really weird game but can’t complsin about the result. Didn’t think the team could win with a second line looking that bad.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Huge win. Every time we play winny it’s a 4 star game.

I like that fourth line having a fourth line type identity.

Nice to see the team bail out desmith

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I'm okay watching a game of Pearson-Geno-Rust tomorrow. Separating Geno and Phil was necessary.

BTW, somewhere @Ogrezilla is lurking. I told him before LAST GAME that I didn't know which one of the next five the Pens were going to win. To think that my powers of reverse psychology rival those of @12IsGreaterThan47, who singlehandedly turned Sheahan into a scorer.
I'm not saying Sheahan gave me his sister's number, but he did

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
That was pretty entertaining, tbh.

Thought the Pens quality in the 1st/2nd was really solid. Good hockey all around. We were on our heels in the 3rd but ended up winning. Strange 3rd period because I thought we outplayed them in 1/2 and got badly outplayed in 3. And the only time we take the lead is in period 3.

Is that not the definition of hockey? :laugh:

You're an ass. :laugh: This is WC's nightmare.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Biggest + tonight goes to line #4.
No points at all without them finally supporting the big boys.
Olli and Phil, get your shit together.
ZAR, piss off.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
seems like the western conference is a free win for this team. hard to imagine this game going this way against an eastern conference opponent. guess we'll see later in the week

Reactions: Andy99

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
Yay win.

But we know........we've been here before. Don't care if they win 10 in a row, I've got the coach and team pegged. Too many coffee club travelers.
yes this team and coach have accomplished nothing! history will repeat and they will stink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad