Post-Game Talk: Penguins 4, Jets 3 - ZAR Drives Off A Cliff . . . In ColePens New Maserati

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Insider video of @ColePens house as he celebrates the Pens taking a 4-3 lead . . . then realizes who scored . . .

ezgif-4-f82af2aa75.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++ Sid line: Wow was Sid on a different planet tonight. He was so good and Jake/Simon really did their part, too. Great stuff by Sid. Out of this world vision and play. On his goal, he was playing chess while the Jets were playing checkers.

+++ Letang: Dominant game and he's been dominant for games. He's just throwing grown men around like it's nothing and his outlets are super quick. What a tremendous game by Letang.

+ Grinders scoring goals: I'm afraid it will hurt us in the long run, but f*** it! They won us the game. But if we play pluggers against metro teams who have speed, we will be up against it. I don't want to have a false hope of grinder players. We are playing the Jets. It works against them. Do not get fooled. Celebrate tonight but understand how to better this team.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
++++ Sid line: Wow was Sid on a different planet tonight. He was so good and Jake/Simon really did their part, too. Great stuff by Sid. Out of this world vision and play. On his goal, he was playing chess while the Jets were playing checkers.

+++ Letang: Dominant game and he's been dominant for games. He's just throwing grown men around like it's nothing and his outlets are super quick. What a tremendous game by Letang.

+ Grinders scoring goals: I'm afraid it will hurt us in the long run, but **** it! They won us the game. But if we play pluggers against metro teams who have speed, we will be up against it. I don't want to have a false hope of grinder players. We are playing the Jets. It works against them. Do not get fooled. Celebrate tonight but understand how to better this team.

Half of these guys won’t be in the line-up. Cullen, Hornqvist, and likely a trade with Sprong.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Yay win.

But we know........we've been here before. Don't care if they win 10 in a row, I've got the coach and team pegged. Too many coffee club travelers.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Also want to shout out shot blocking. Jake had 2 HUGE shot blocks late in the game. We have not had solid shot blocking at all this season. Timely shot blocking, to say the least. Tonight we got that late in the game. Some great blocks by Jake and Sheahan.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Brassard countdown clock till UFA due to him sick of playing with 4th line wingers. Happy the pens won. Is there a full moon tonight? Grant, Riley, ZAR scored plus ex-pens Archibald, Rowney, Reeves scored tonight. Please Schultz come back soon so Maatta can be benched.
upload_2018-11-27_19-35-12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad