GDT: Pengins

Who is the most disgraceful person from Pittsburgh?

• Total voters

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
I think the two most consistent shootout performers on the current Canes are TT and Svech and they’re both somewhere around 40%?

Something they should maybe work on?

IDK what’s a good SO% for a top player?

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Pretty sure Slavin hasn’t scored on a shootout since 2017…
That long eh could of swore it was within last 2 years but oh well not sure who you pick for shootouts maybe necas over noesen

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'm sure they've seen something in practice from a guy like Noesen that make them think he was a good option. I have a hard time imagining it was much like the attempt he took, but maybe. I think the other two choices were fine but nobody we choose seems to be creative enough, deceptive enough, or quick enough with the shot.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Went back and rewatched it. No turn. Numbers all the way (see below). Scoring chance off the hit and potential Injury on the play.

How does the ref justify swallowing the whistle there?

IMG_1781.jpeg

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Pesce and Burns are too f***ing slow. Please take Pesce out if he is injured.

I’d like to see Slavin - TDA, Skjei - Burns.

Burns sitting would also work, but we know that won’t happen with his iron man streak.

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
That long eh could of swore it was within last 2 years but oh well not sure who you pick for shootouts maybe necas over noesen
I’m not 100%, but I’m pretty sure that Canes stat twitter account posted that last shootout.

Bottom line it’s not something they’re really great at as a team.

I personally like the come in with speed fire it to whatever the goalies weakest spot is. We don’t have the players with moves like other teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad