GDT: Pengins

Who is the most disgraceful person from Pittsburgh?

• Total voters

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Bringing back the polls. Just Win Baby

pengin.JPG

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Shit, it's the Penguins? We're doomed.

Ned with a 100 save shutout in OT, Canes lose by at least 6 goals.

Reactions: geehaad

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
FU^K THAT, THIS KIND OF REASONING IS GETTING SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT WITH OVECHKIN, MARCHAND AND OTHER C^NTS.
"c u" next tuesday isn't used as much as these days as it used to be, as a certified sailor mouth myself I appreciate it. what are some czech profanities I can add to my repertoire? Also proper term for Ovechkin is пизда

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
"c u" next tuesday isn't used as much as these days as it used to be, as a certified sailor mouth myself I appreciate it. what are some czech profanities I can add to my repertoire? Also proper term for Ovechkin is пизда
Kurva (Poles say it with W instead of V) (translates as whore, but can be used as fu^k), piča (c u next Tuesday), zmrd (fu^ker, we got way more ways to say fu^k), jebat (fu^k), do prdele (in the ass - meaning similar to fu^k)

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Glad to see you still replying. I hope all your family and friends are ok today.
It was in Prague. I am from Moravia. Did call my buddy who lives there, he might have known some people who were in the building.

Russophilia is a disease. Murderer was probably mentally ill in the classic sense too.

Santa, please send MrazeksVengeance a new keyboard this Christmas.
Miss me with that Santa shit. We got Baby Jesus.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
It was in Prague. I am from Moravia. Did call my buddy who lives there, he might have known some people who were in the building.

Russophilia is a disease. Murderer was probably mentally ill in the classic sense too.

Miss me with that Santa shit. We got Baby Jesus.
Do you get your gifts from Baby Jesus? American Christianity is really f***ing it up by using a big fat middleman if that’s the case.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Who ever voted Pat. BOJANGLES IN DURHAM NOW.
Yeah thats rough dude is an honest commentator. I had a hard time before picking Sid. Being from Cleveland and a Browns fan I relish when other franchises go through hell cause I know 100% someone from that teams fan base uttered the words "the Browns us the Browns at some point in the last 30 years so when it comes to NFL football f*** everyone else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad