PEDs

Foots

ALL OURS
May 5, 2018
Oh yeah man. Bradshaw was roided to the gills... He hates the organization and will say anything to spite them.

Bradshaw admits to steroid use

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
And he was rightfully suspended for it, and served it.

I guarantee you every single team has multiple players that use them in some form. If you think otherwise, you're ignorant.

He used it to speed up his recovery. It should have taken a lot longer. He would have been weeks/months behind during the regular season/post season. Nothing but cheating.

Foots

ALL OURS
May 5, 2018
He used it to speed up his recovery. It should have taken a lot longer. He would have been weeks/months behind during the regular season/post season. Nothing but cheating.
Its ok brah. The Stiller's cheated too. Lol

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
They should just start with kicking out players who use them for good rather than slapping them with a suspension....that's really the only way to remove them for good is to make players have actual fear of using them. Would suck to lose a player from this but its their choice to do so otherwise your just telling them its ok to cheat as long as you don't get caught.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
He tore his ACL in August of 2017, he was removed from PUP in training camp 2018. That's a pretty standard time table. I mean Welker tore his knee up in week 17 of 2009, and was back for training camp in July of 2010.

I don't know what he used, and I don't care. He got caught, and served a suspension. People only care because it's a Patriot.

You're going to sit here and tell me that Ray Lewis in 2012 didn't use PED's to come back from what should've been a season ending triceps injury after 8 weeks? Then won a freaking Super Bowl. Didn't see too many people up in arms then.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
He tore his ACL in August of 2017, he was removed from PUP in training camp 2018. That's a pretty standard time table. I mean Welker tore his knee up in week 17 of 2009, and was back for training camp in July of 2010.

I don't know what he used, and I don't care. He got caught, and served a suspension. People only care because it's a Patriot.

You're going to sit here and tell me that Ray Lewis in 2012 didn't use PED's to come back from what should've been a season ending triceps injury after 8 weeks? Then won a freaking Super Bowl. Didn't see too many people up in arms then.

He used deer antler spray and I was up in arms about it. I'm tired of all these cheaters.

Panthaz89

Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY

that excuse is so terrible and people are sick of it.....I didn't make excuses like this when Thomas Davis was suspended.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
that excuse is so terrible and people are sick of it.....I didn't make excuses like this when Thomas Davis was suspended.
It's really not though.

It's a dumb excuse/argument whatever you want to call it, but given the amount of people that have said something about it today, it isn't hard to connect the dots.

I mean USA Today wrote a freaking hit piece about it.

Panthaz89

Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
It's really not though.

It's a dumb excuse/argument whatever you want to call it, but given the amount of people that have said something about it today, it isn't hard to connect the dots.

I mean USA Today wrote a freaking hit piece about it.
They should be looking to remove all cheating from the game especially medication that most likely hurts the player in the long run. They probably just started it up again because the seasons over people were saying the same things with Mathis. Player excuses are also getting a little ridiculous at this point where they make up that they didn't know it was illegal or was part of their "medication" for some random thing. Hard to believe the NFL cares more about the weed than something that it is directly harmful to the players and the game's integrity.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They should be looking to remove all cheating from the game especially medication that most likely hurts the player in the long run. They probably just started it up again because the seasons over people were saying the same things with Mathis. Player excuses are also getting a little ridiculous at this point where they make up that they didn't know it was illegal or was part of their "medication" for some random thing. Hard to believe the NFL cares more about the weed than something that it is directly harmful to the players and the game's integrity.
No excuses from players. They have access to the teams medical and training staff. No over the counter supplements or meds should be taken without checking with the team first. Even meds from your personal doctor you should take to the team to confirm that it doesn’t violate the PED list.

These are not amateur atheletes that have to rely on themselves and work another job off season to pay the bills.

Millions of dollars are riding on what you put into your body. I don’t buy any excuses from a player.

Foots

ALL OURS
May 5, 2018
Well you are a Boston sports fans so I don't expect you to understand why people are upset with cheaters. You've clearly glossed over cheating for awhile now.
What's wrong Georgie boy? You still haven't acknowledged the links I posted. How bout dem Super Cheatin' Steelers?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Well you are a Boston sports fans so I don't expect you to understand why people are upset with cheaters. You've clearly glossed over cheating for awhile now.
I am not a Boston sports fan. I just don't care about PEDs. At all. Just like I don't care whether guys are taking protien shakes.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It is amazing the difference between football and baseball. Baseball if you're caught using PED's you're out for half the year and postseason, and also ostracized from the HOF forever while in football you get your four games with no other reprecussions. People were even discussing Edelman for the HOF after yesterday which is a bit over the top imo.

Foots

ALL OURS
May 5, 2018
It is amazing the difference between football and baseball. Baseball if you're caught using PED's you're out for half the year and postseason, and also ostracized from the HOF forever while in football you get your four games with no other reprecussions. People were even discussing Edelman for the HOF after yesterday which is a bit over the top imo.
Of course baseball is going to get tough on PED use after ignoring it for so long. The late 80s to late 00s was considered the "Steroid Era" ffs.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Of course baseball is going to get tough on PED use after ignoring it for so long. The late 80s to late 00s was considered the "Steroid Era" ffs.

its more the difference in what makes a player historical or great in the sport.

In football its all about winning. The more you win, the more historically great you are. The individual stat leaders arent heralded like in baseball. Fans cant rattle off what the career passing TD record is, or what the career rushing yards record is. The numbers are secondary to the result of the game.

In baseball, the numbers are everything. Your greatness is your stats. The record book is almost considered biblical. Everyone knew Aaron's 755, or Maris's 60, or Ted Williams' .406. The entire game is built on and worships statistical accomplishments. Thats why steroids are considered so egregious. It gives you a leg up on your personal performance and statistical accomplishments. It puts a stain on the record book and that is what is held most sacred in the sport.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Baseball was a joke and the sport was bekmg made a mockery. There players looked like cartoon characters and scrubs were suddenly hittting 40hrs.

Baseball also has a different and different drug policy than the NFL. Any steroid or masking agent, etc gets you 80 games, but they have a banmed substance list that first offense is 25 games i believe. So if someone in mlb gets popped for something like Adderall its 25 games. In the NFL its 4 games irregardless

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad