PEDs

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
DyCkxXhX0AAFIND.jpg

Donald posted that on Snapchat and then r/nfl went crazy. Talking about how everyone is on some kind of PED. I do have to agree that that physique seems impossible to attain naturally. He's like 300 pounds all muscle with a 6pack.

Is everyone one something?

Reactions: irunthepeg

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
If there's anybody who doesn't think all major sports are juicing I have a bridge that's in good enough shape to sell.

Fact- if they have a WWE body and look like they could throw somebody thru a flaming table.....

Reactions: irunthepeg
Sep 19, 2008
If there's anybody who doesn't think all major sports are juicing I have a bridge that's in good enough shape to sell.

Fact- if they have a WWE body and look like they could throw somebody thru a flaming table.....

everyone but mack daddy is exploiting loopholes

mack daddy would never insult the integrity of the game

Reactions: Cubs2024WSChamps

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
everyone but mack daddy is exploiting loopholes

mack daddy would never insult the integrity of the game
Well, it seems there's those who need to cheat the system.

The world's running out of hero's. Thank the lord we have Mack Daddy still doing things the right way.

It's the Lord's way

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
most are on drugs. shouldn't be too hard too fool NFL PED protocol and they probably don't even want to bust the big names unless they go full Pejorative Slur. it might be even safer for the players to use drugs.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I think PED use happens as well across all sports. Not sure how much but I'm willing to bet there's a few players using PED's.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Most nflers are on peds, ill assume, but go follow instagram models, donalds pic is absolutely attainable naturally. He's not at all bulky compared to semi pro/pro body builders.

Peds in the nfl are more for recovery than strength (same for nhl).

Crow

May 19, 2014
Most nflers are on peds, ill assume, but go follow instagram models, donalds pic is absolutely attainable naturally. He's not at all bulky compared to semi pro/pro body builders.

Peds in the nfl are more for recovery than strength (same for nhl).
I agree. It takes many years to achieve a physique like that but it’s very doable naturally.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
What about Pedelman the SBMVP? League is a joke.
League is what it is. You're asking grown men to play a collision sport every 7 days.

Contracts are not guaranteed. I mean, was I shocked that Edelman was busted for PEDs? No... He was coming off an ACL tear at age 31. This season was the start of his 2 year extension. His guaranteed money was only for this year. So, if he didn't come back strong, BB would cut him.

Jordy Nelson tore his ACL when he was 30. 2 seasons later, the Packers cut him. One injury can end your career.

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
I knew players who played at some small rinky dink colleges roiding it up. You telling me you wouldnt ped your way to millions? I think everyone in the league is on something thats not natural.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
League is what it is. You're asking grown men to play a collision sport every 7 days.

Contracts are not guaranteed. I mean, was I shocked that Edelman was busted for PEDs? No... He was coming off an ACL tear at age 31. This season was the start of his 2 year extension. His guaranteed money was only for this year. So, if he didn't come back strong, BB would cut him.

Jordy Nelson tore his ACL when he was 30. 2 seasons later, the Packers cut him. One injury can end your career.

You just went in depth to justify cheating. Yeah.. You got to be a Pats fan.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
You just went in depth to justify cheating. Yeah.. You got to be a Pats fan.
No. Anything but a Pats fan.

I’m simply looking at the reason Edelman would take PEDs. Not condoning it. Him being named MVP makes it even worse.

But I’m not surprised that a player in his situation would take them to help come back from an acl year at his age. Same as if Richard Sherman would have taken something to come back from his Achilles injury. Major injuries in your 30’s puts the end of your career closer.

Doesn’t excuse them for taking them. But doesn’t surprise me.

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
DyCkxXhX0AAFIND.jpg

Donald posted that on Snapchat and then r/nfl went crazy. Talking about how everyone is on some kind of PED. I do have to agree that that physique seems impossible to attain naturally. He's like 300 pounds all muscle with a 6pack.

Is everyone one something?

Those traps and the 3d delts are a dead giveaway that he's on roids.

Foots

ALL OURS
May 5, 2018
You know it's bad when you have to bring up rumors from the 70s to justify PED use in 2019.
It wasn't a rumor. Players from the Steelers admitted it. Course, Bleier, and even Bradshaw actually admitted it. LC Greenwood, though he didn't use, suspected his teammates juiced.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
It wasn't a rumor. Players from the Steelers admitted it. Course, Bleier, and even Bradshaw actually admitted it. LC Greenwood, though he didn't use, suspected his teammates juiced.

Oh yeah man. Bradshaw was roided to the gills... He hates the organization and will say anything to spite them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad