PEDs

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Honestly, might as well just allow any and all substances and let the boys play.

If sports leagues ACTUALLY wanted to get Steroid use out of their leagues they would. It really wouldn't be hard. The current PED systems (in NA sports, at least, I can't speak for other parts of the world), are an absolute joke and a charade made to create the illusion that the leagues are doing their best to keep PEDs out.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
One of the most obvious cases of PED/HGH use in history and the guy skates because people like him and he does funny TV commercials

I don’t even care about the PED’s, he could’ve done them his entire career and I wouldn’t have cared.

It wasn’t even Peyton. It was the willful stupidity from his fans that got me. People- even on here- would argue with me. It was out of the question that a guy w a surgically attached neck at the age of 75 needed to use a little HGH to play a contact sport against 6’5 280 lb 25 yr old men that run a 4.5 40. It was definitely Ashley, who most certainly has AIDS or chronic wasting disease that the public is unaware of

It’s why I laugh when I see people say “Pedelman”. f*** yeah he did HGH to recover, he’s 30+ coming off a knee. He should have done double the amount and should do it again this offseason.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Honestly, might as well just allow any and all substances and let the boys play.

If sports leagues ACTUALLY wanted to get Steroid use out of their leagues they would. It really wouldn't be hard. The current PED systems (in NA sports, at least, I can't speak for other parts of the world), are an absolute joke and a charade made to create the illusion that the leagues are doing their best to keep PEDs out.

Big big facts. I bet when UFC and their contract w USADA runs out they will go back to doing it like the other sports leagues do it. Tons of people in every league use PED’s- even in the NHL. It’s naive to think otherwise. The schedules are such a grind

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Of course baseball is going to get tough on PED use after ignoring it for so long. The late 80s to late 00s was considered the "Steroid Era" ffs.
Baseball only got tough on PEDs because they had Congress breathing down their throats for a couple of years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->