GDT: PDSF: SHARKS VS KINGS. GAME #6. 7:00 pm. - Part II

Timos Death Stare

Seek and Destroy
Aug 9, 2008
CA
I just saw this and it really disturbs me.

Disturbing but somewhat expected - the game was blown out, of course LAK are going to be giddy and up.

The group is def down, but it will be up to leadership and coaching to get back in line.

Another similar occurrance was after the Desi fight - Drew said he gave the bench the evil eye at that point. There's def some frustration in the locker room I think.

I mean think about it - Nobody, absolutely NOBODY, wants to go down in history as one of the "dreaded teams" who lost a 7 game series after being up 3-0.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
What were our lines last night? I can't find them anywhere. No, I'm not being lazy like Joe :p:

Edit: Thanks, Condor!

Last edited:

Mattias

The friendly cat.
Feb 15, 2009
Kings fan here (in peace, honest!)

If that slug Greene is in, expect the sharks to dump it into his corner every shift and easily retrieve it...

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Okay. I made my beer selection for the game tomorrow. Victory brews. No problem.

19sharks19

Mar 16, 2006
T.O. to S.J. & back
Bah - baseball.

There should be a rule in this forum that there shall be no mention of baseball until your team is eliminated.

Baseball is no different than rubbing salt in the wounds.

So true. I took my daughter to watch her first live Jays game last season,,,, i recall it was top of the 5th when she asked if we could leave as it was boring. She loves hockey though. LOVED seeing the Sharks live and never complains when on the tv (when she gets to see the games at earlier start times).

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Kings fan here (in peace, honest!)

If that slug Greene is in, expect the sharks to dump it into his corner every shift and easily retrieve it...

One can only hope, but the Sharks forwards also made Regehr and Mitchell look like AHLers in Games 1 and 2, and haven't been able to take advantage of their lack of mobility since.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad