GDT: PDSF: SHARKS VS KINGS. GAME #6. 7:00 pm. - Part II

NoBS

May 29, 2010
Guys, I was at the Wings/Sharks game 7 a few years back. I'll be at this one. See you in round 2.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
My buddy James is starting to regret his new Sharks tattoo...

i-7xwCfB2.jpg

Maybe he should go to Jack in the Box for breakfast to cheer him up, unless he traded the car for his tattoo.

Eighth Fret

Jan 11, 2011
It seem the Redwings beat us with puck that went off the mesh and came back. But sutter didn't harp on it. Like a couple of years ago The kings were skating on a break and one of the sharks on the bench touched the puck and it wasn't called.

Uhhh, a blown call during a regular season game is not comparable to a gifted goal in a tied game 6 in the playoffs.

ManImCool

May 13, 2013
Guys, I was at the Wings/Sharks game 7 a few years back. I'll be at this one. See you in round 2.

Has anyone seen/made one of those motivational "you vs. them" videos that get you all pumped up? I remember seeing this one before Game 7 of the SJ-Detroit series and it was beautifully done. At least it got my hopes up on gameday and got me in a positive mood.

I did find a "you vs them" video on youtube for Sharks Kings 2014 but it was made before this Game 7 and features a lot of footage against teams other than the Kings. Was hoping for one basically like the one I just posted... footage of only Sharks and Kings. And maybe past goosebump raising footage of handshakes of the past. I need a optimist video STAT

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
It seem the Redwings beat us with puck that went off the mesh and came back. But sutter didn't harp on it. Like a couple of years ago The kings were skating on a break and one of the sharks on the bench touched the puck and it wasn't called.

Right.

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
This is the first time I've commented since the playoffs started and I gotta chime in and say I'm highly frustrated as a die hard fan, the sharks have flat out been outplayed and have shown little heart or desire these last 3 game's, even if we do pull it out, the Ducks won't be much easier, neither will Chicago, Colorado or Minny. ..what utter disappointment and frustration watching helplessly these past 3...If we lose tomorrow, BIG BIG changes need to be made, something went terribly wrong after game 3 and this group clearly lacks what it's going to take to win it all....I hope the 2014 sharks can pull it together. ..I really really hope so. Sheesh.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
You can't harp the goal you thought was no good. How about a 5 on 3 power play. Or the penalty given TP for unsportsman like conduct. Do you think he deserve that penalty. You guys were probably happy with the ref up till then.
Or the 2 Kopitar dives, one of which lead to the 3-1 goal.

Coy

Feb 25, 2014
SF
What do you all think of trading for somebody like Gelinas in the offseason. LD that is young (22) and put up .5 PPG. If we could trade something like 1st+Wingels I would do it.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
What do you all think of trading for somebody like Gelinas in the offseason. LD that is young (22) and put up .5 PPG. If we could trade something like 1st+Wingels I would do it.

I think I'd prefer Merrill but a 1st+Wingels is too much IMO

exchequer

Apr 21, 2006
kings are riding way too high. we gotta get someone in front of quicks face on every shift. is pickles playing weds?

#reversethechoke

Sharks going back to playing their game is going to be key to winning on wednesday. I was shocked to no one crowding the net on that 5 v 3. Kings did well to clog up the middle though.

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
At the end of the day I give L.A. A ton of credit. They're a tough team, I know we can pull it out, one game, lay it all on the line and play your effing butts off!! #BeatL.A. #TomasHertl

TealTownUSA

Mar 30, 2010
Sharks going back to playing their game is going to be key to winning on wednesday. I was shocked to no one crowding the net on that 5 v 3. Kings did well to clog up the middle though.

outside game on the PP has been failing us all season. 2nd unit did better w/ puck movement.

#reversethechoke
#beatLAagain
#releasethebrown
#harassj.williams
#dieanotherday

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
I almost don't want to watch tomorrow so either i don't have to live with disappointment or can relish in glory if they win when checking the box scores later.

oh the agony......

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
I almost don't want to watch tomorrow so either i don't have to live with disappointment or can relish in glory if they win when checking the box scores later.

oh the agony......

I want to say that I'm not going to watch, but c'mon you know you want to!

Levie

Mar 15, 2011

oh the agony......

Watching is the best you can do. Watch them win and feel happy. Watch them lose and the post game will be like a soap opera. It should be better drama than True Detective. Probably the #1 ratings for a post game.

Thornton will win an Emmy for most concerned but calm sounding captain. "Well we won 3 and the bounces didn't go our way, but I think we played pretty good."

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I want to say that I'm not going to watch, but c'mon you know you want to!

oh the agony......

Not really.

Watching is the best you can do. Watch them win and feel happy. Watch them lose and the post game will be like a soap opera. It should be better drama than True Detective. Probably the #1 ratings for a post game.

Thornton will win an Emmy for most concerned but calm sounding captain. "Well we won 3 and the bounces didn't go our way, but I think we played pretty good."

Regardless of what happens, the Sharks are will will always be my favorite sports team. If watching tomorrow means potentially seeing the last Sharks game of the season and last Sharks game until October, then I will sure as **** be watching.

I really don't get some of the uber debbie downers that are still posting. If you are that distraught or dislike this team that much, go find something better to do with your time (not necessarily directed as those quoted).

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Regardless of what happens, the Sharks are will will always be my favorite sports team. If watching tomorrow means potentially seeing the last Sharks game of the season and last Sharks game until October, then I will sure as **** be watching.

I really don't get some of the uber debbie downers that are still posting. If you are that distraught or dislike this team that much, go find something better to do with your time (not necessarily directed as those quoted).

Not being a downer. I'm looking at the positives. The post game is going to be incredibly interesting to me if they lose. If they win I won't even bother watching it I would be pumped. (They will win. Gut feeling. Spoil those kings.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad