GDT: PDF/WCSF Sharks (3) vs Golden Knights (1) Round 2 GAME TWO 5pm NBC

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Expecting the NBC crew to really stretch those reflexes and talk up Vegas before their stupid little pregame thing happens.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
5-2 VGK.

I hope our team proves me wrong. I’m just not seeing the ‘16 resiliency this year. :(

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Sharks have only lost one game in the playoffs, haven't even had a chance to show resiliency yet haha
I think most just feel regardless of how well SJ plays these guys that it's going to be an uphill battle trying to beat Vegas and circumstances outside of the team's control...

Reactions: Friday

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
I think most just feel regardless of how well SJ plays these guys that it's going to be an uphill battle trying to beat Vegas and circumstances outside of the team's control...

Oh I know, that game one really brought everyone back down to earth from a "think we can do this" to a "lets just not get swept" real fast haha

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Id like to at least score more goals than LA did in their series, even though I'm pretty sure we already allowed more goals than they did haha

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Id like to at least score more goals than LA did in their series, even though I'm pretty sure we already allowed more goals than they did haha

Actually the same amount. LA allowed 7 in 4 games, and we allowed 7 to VGK in 1 gm.

Reactions: Friday

Iron Mosher

Sep 29, 2017
Any advice on how to watch NBC? I'm smack dab in the middle of 50 miles from broadcast stations so my antenna doesn't pick it up and I don't have cable TV.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00