GDT: PDF/WCSF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 7:00PM | Goalie Goal Edition

How many goals will Flower score tonight?

• Total voters

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Vegas played the 1st period better than in Games 2 and 3, was not outshot twice. Before the 1st goal these were the Sharks who couldn't shoot for several minutes, but the result is terrific.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Being down 2 is a bit harsh. That shot hit the corner pretty well and went right between our defender's legs right as they were almost completely closed together.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Not a too bad 1st period... the call on the first goal was awful and that 2nd goal was just an awful goal to give up especially with 5 seconds left.... Hopefully Vegas comes out and crushes in the 2nd.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Not a too bad 1st period... the call on the first goal was awful and that 2nd goal was just an awful goal to give up especially with 5 seconds left.... Hopefully Vegas comes out and crushes in the 2nd.
Well, Sharks came back from two down late in the game Monday. We have much more time to chip away. Not to panic, and let's get the first one back quick in the second!

That's the plan! :thumbu:

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
He hasn't been good this whole series.

Theodore, I mean.

I think that's a little unfair. San Jose forechecks hard & they have a bit of size. Our biggest weakness is overall team size, so it's a tough matchup. It's actually going to be this way with anyone we face in the West, so we need to figure out how to use our speed to negate the disadvantage in size.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad