GDT: PDF/WCSF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 7:00PM | Goalie Goal Edition

How many goals will Flower score tonight?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
DcM7VceV4AA-z2U.jpg

Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks
7:00 PM Pacific
SAP Center| San Jose, CA
NBCSN_Alternate_logo-300x219.png

(Click for link to listen online)

:vegas

Marchessault Karlsson Smith
Tuch Haula Neal
Perron Eakin Tatar
Nosek Bellemare Carrier

McNabb Schmidt
Theodore Engelland
Merrill Miller

Fleury

:sharks

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

:vegas GO KNIGHTS GO! :vegas

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Is Fleury the best goalie still in the playoffs?

It's clearly Rinne, he only gave up 7 goals last night after Nashville jumped to a 3-0 lead.

Helle is the only nominee that looks like he actually deserves it right now, and he hasn't been as consistent as Flower.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Just noticed the AT&T Sportsnet info in the OP is not applicable for the rest of the playoffs. Games are on NBC or NBC Sports exclusively. Just an FYI to anyone who might want to watch the local feed.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Just noticed the AT&T Sportsnet info in the OP is not applicable for the rest of the playoffs. Games are on NBC or NBC Sports exclusively. Just an FYI to anyone who might want to watch the local feed.
Thanks for that info.... hard to keep track of things like that where I am.... sometimes I think living on the moon would be more relevant... either way have updated the OP

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Having won back home ice last game, feeling a bit more relaxed going into tonight (maybe a bad thing!). But would love, love, love to get game four, as coming back home even would be a bit nerve-wracking. Although playing at T-Mobile a very good thing, home ice hasn't been much of an advantage overall so far in this season's playoffs.

GO!!! :vegas GO!!!

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I will be watching, but my wife is a hospital Admin. who is always on call, she left her phone at work, is using mine, and I use my laptop as a desktop, so I won't be able to post during the game. Go Knights!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad