GDT: PDF/WCSF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 7:00PM | Goalie Goal Edition

How many goals will Flower score tonight?

• Total voters

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
We can admit the mistake in the offseason and trade Tatar for a 3rd. Flip that 3rd to Florida and then sign Mascherin before the draft.

Even if Mascherin isn't much better we would save 3 million in cap space.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I just can't believe how many sharks fans left early in a win...

Vegas needs to regroup big time... Merril Out, Sbisa In... Tatar Out Carpenter In.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Sometimes a good butt whipping does you good. A loss counts the same so lets take this as a message to be better next time out and maybe we'll get more of the bounces our way. In any event time for some people to stop pointing fingers at the Knights and start respecting the very talented opponent they are playing.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Just a footnote, I said it before, Engellend was exposed tonight. He had problems with their speed & forechecking. I think he was on for 3 of the 4 goals against. He really needs to be better in Game 5.

hangman005

Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Sometimes a good butt whipping does you good. A loss counts the same so lets take this as a message to be better next time out and maybe we'll get more of the bounces our way. In any event time for some people to stop pointing fingers at the Knights and start respecting the very talented opponent they are playing.
I'll do both, San Jose has been fantastic.... Jones was phenomenal tonight.... but Vegas just got worse and worse as the game went on. Need to adjust, keep the feet moving, work hard and win some puck battles and get back to what made us successful.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
If they don't find their game in Game 5, as far as I'm concerned they deserve to lose the series. I'm happy they've even gotten this far, but this is three games in a row of being incapable of working as a unit and sticking to the structure and speed that made them successful.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Does the ice in this building always suck this bad? The puck never seems to settle down.
Often. They've spent (tens/hundreds? of thousands of) $$ on improving dehumidifying systems in/around ice.

Sharks just much better than us tonight and Jones having a great game. Almost every Shark is just bringing A+ game in a must win, our B and C efforts have predictably put us in a hole.

Including rookie D making playoff debut. Also return of "end of season" top line with Donskoi back in.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Tatar was useless again. He had like two plays that resembled competent hockey, the rest was just garbage decisions with the puck.

Perron just hasn't looked good since coming back from injury.

Vlasic ran Marchesseault's show tonight and Smith was sloppy on the puck. Karlsson wasn't able to carry that line tonight.

The defense all around was a step too slow tonight with the exception of Theodore who I thought played his best game of the series.

Eakin looked remarkably good tonight but was getting no help from Perron and Tatar.

The second line was also sloppy.

I thought the fourth line was fine, but they didn't really generate much.

hangman005

Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Tatar was useless again. He had like two plays that resembled competent hockey, the rest was just garbage decisions with the puck.

Perron just hasn't looked good since coming back from injury.

Vlasic ran Marchesseault's show tonight and Smith was sloppy on the puck. Karlsson wasn't able to carry that line tonight.

The defense all around was a step too slow tonight with the exception of Theodore who I thought played his best game of the series.

Eakin looked remarkably good tonight but was getting no help from Perron and Tatar.

The second line was also sloppy.

I thought the fourth line was fine, but they didn't really generate much.
Perron has been very hit and miss one game he’ll do an outstanding job protecting the puck... the next game if there’s a dumb play to make you can be sure he’ll make it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->