Feb 13, 2004

Sean Monahan for 2024 1st round pick and conditional 2027 3rd round pick​

A lot of overpayment happening so far. Sell, Sell, Sell

Reactions: Blueston

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019

Sean Monahan for 2024 1st round pick and conditional 2027 3rd round pick​

A lot of overpayment happening so far. Sell, Sell, Sell
Yep no doubt now that buchy could get a top defensive prospect and a 1st round pick.

Also kevin hates could be had for .9 mil with 50 percent retention. Thats a solid third line center

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
What would the blues want for a blockbuster trade of Parayko (2 million retained) and Buchnevic @ 100%? Obviously parayko is signed until 36 and will decline eventually.

This gives the wings a top line winger and a solid 2nd pairing RHD who’s massive behind seider

Buchnevic - Larkin - Raymond
Debrincat - Compher - Kane

Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Parayko
Is disgusting

I’d be willing to give up a lot.
William Wallinder, Marco Kasper, 2025 1st, jonatan Berggren and Ben Chiarot for cap dump purposes.

Who says no?

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
What would the blues want for a blockbuster trade of Parayko (2 million retained) and Buchnevic @ 100%? Obviously parayko is signed until 36 and will decline eventually.

This gives the wings a top line winger and a solid 2nd pairing RHD who’s massive behind seider

Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Parayko
Is disgusting

William Wallinder, Marco Kasper, 2025 1st, jonatan Berggren and Ben Chiarot for cap dump purposes.

Who says no?
Holy overpay.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Parayko
Is disgusting

Who says no?
There is absolutely no deal to be made that would involve both Buchnevich and Parayko (especially with 7 years of retained salary).

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010

Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Parayko
Is disgusting

Who says no?
the blues pretty easily...

what logic are you using to think this is good for the blues?

obviously makes sense why you think it's good for the wings

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020

Because they need to rebuild and they get a ton of huge pieces to build with while shedding big contracts? Lol

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Nate danielson william wa

wallinder

Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Parayko
Is disgusting

Who says no?
[/QUOT

Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Parayko
Is disgusting

Who says no?
Sandin pelika, wallinder, firsr 2024. No retention on parayko

Or danielson and wallinder

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis

Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Parayko
Is disgusting

Who says no?

Retention for 7 years on a guy who has been very good for us is not plausible. Retention on Buch for 2 years is

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
Retention for 7 years on a guy who has been very good for us is not plausible. Retention on Buch for 2 years is
That’s fair, what It If was only 1 million retention?

Blues would get back:
8 OA gritty Center
1st rounder
6 foot 4 smooth skating LHD
middle 6 winger nhl ready who’s PPG in the AHL
and a 5/6 D man to balance salary

Not sure how this is a bad deal for the blues?…this package could likely get Guentzel +

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada

Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Parayko
Is disgusting

Who says no?

I don’t see the need for Parayko for 6 full years.

Berggren + Wallinder + 25 1st for Buchnevich would be my offer. Could add Fabbri to that too.

Reactions: Blueswin

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis

Blues would get back:
8 OA gritty Center
1st rounder

Not sure how this is a bad deal for the blues?…this package could likely get Guentzel +

That package alone with a minor tweak is what I’d expect for Buchnevich. Buchnevich conceivably right now has more value than Guentzel. Mainly due to the extra year. Especially if retention were offered.

We can’t replace Parayko, so it’s besides the point.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019

Blues would get back:
8 OA gritty Center
1st rounder

Yeah i could be sold
Kasper, wallinder 1st 2024 plus cap dump
For
Buchy.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Wings need a D more than forwards. I'd be asking after Parayko as a R shooting D but he is a 30 point D getting paid like a 50 point D and I don't think STL wants to retain for 4 years.

I wouldn't be comfortable dumping a lot of assets on a forward, especially a winger.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Wings need a D more than forwards. I'd be asking after Parayko as a R shooting D but he is a 30 point D getting paid like a 50 point D and I don't think STL wants to retain for 4 years.

I wouldn't be comfortable dumping a lot of assets on a forward, especially a winger.

He’s not getting paid for his point output. If that’s how you are valuing him it’s not worth while.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019

First and foremost he is a 30 who averages 24:50 toi a night against teams best lines. He is a number #1 rhd on this team and is paid like one. Just because the norris goes to most points doesnt make them best defender.

This thread and others have mostly been pretty good. Buchnevich is going to garner a lot. Parayko isnt on the table. Neither is robert thomas. Those two would break the bank. Buchy is an amazing player. I honestly would like to resign him for 4 more years

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
First and foremost he is a 30 who averages 24:50 toi a night against teams best lines. He is a number #1 rhd on this team and is paid like one. Just because the norris goes to most points doesnt make them best defender.

This thread and others have mostly been pretty good. Buchnevich is going to garner a lot. Parayko isnt on the table. Neither is robert thomas. Those two would break the bank. Buchy is an amazing player. I honestly would like to resign him for 4 more years
Yeah, I think Parayko has a lot more value to STL as a leader and steadfast presence on the blue line. I think in Detroit he would get dumped on like Chiarot does, when in reality Chiarot has been a lot better this season.

I think Buchnevich is a better fit on a team that is immediately competing for a cup. Detroit has decent offensive output and two gritty, tenacious guys with possible top-six upside in Danielson and Kasper who should both be in the NHL within the next 18-20 months. A lot of Wings fans are focusing on offense and scoring but the Wings are losing games now due to defensive miscues and poor depth on D. I don't think DET and STL are a good match at this point in time.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, I think Parayko has a lot more value to STL as a leader and steadfast presence on the blue line. I think in Detroit he would get dumped on like Chiarot does, when in reality Chiarot has been a lot better this season.

I think Buchnevich is a better fit on a team that is immediately competing for a cup. Detroit has decent offensive output and two gritty, tenacious guys with possible top-six upside in Danielson and Kasper who should both be in the NHL within the next 18-20 months. A lot of Wings fans are focusing on offense and scoring but the Wings are losing games now due to defensive miscues and poor depth on D. I don't think DET and STL are a good match at this point in time.
Buch is one of the best 2way forwards that can drive the play pas score and is defensivley reliable. He would instantly be 9ne of the best players on any team he goes to love the guy.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX

Walman - Seider
Edvinsson - Parayko
Is disgusting

Who says no?
that package might get you buchy. what are you adding for parayko who we are expecting to anchor our defense through the rebuild and still help on the other side so we don't want to trade? and no way blues retain on parayko. that ain't happening with this many years left.

Reactions: stl76 and Mike Liut

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
that package might get you buchy. what are you adding for parayko who we are expecting to anchor our defense through the rebuild and still help on the other side so we don't want to trade? and no way blues retain on parayko. that ain't happening with this many years left.
Yeah i think parayko gets ypu at least 2 first and a top propsect he has to much term to get a rental offer.

I would think if they want led both it would be for the following.

Buchy full retention parayko
For
Esvidson wallinder kasper 2024 and 2025 first round pick.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn

Blues would get back:
8 OA gritty Center
1st rounder

It’s not close. Parayko is a legitimate top pairing D. The Blues would never retain and, if they did trade him, the return would be a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad