Player Discussion Paul Byron

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
LMAO watch that in slow motion. Brutal. The stick hit him in the left side of the face and temple while Johansson had eye contact.

It was intentional , malicious and brutal. 2 games?

Reactions: cphabs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
LMAO watch that in slow motion. Brutal. The stick hit him in the left side of the face and temple while Johansson had eye contact.

imBiZ34.gif

The flex you get from those composite sticks, when you chop someone on the head, is very impressive. So impressive that it only warrants a 2 game suspension. In what f***ing world.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
imBiZ34.gif

The flex you get from those composite sticks, when you chop someone on the head, is very impressive. So impressive that it only warrants a 2 game suspension. In what ****ing world.
I can’t give you an informed opinion about a composite hockey stick’s tensile strength, while chopping someone in the face, or the kinetic energy it would transfer to the point of impact. BUT, I can tell you this! That was blatant and had to have hurt like hell.

Reactions: Runner77

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
imBiZ34.gif

The flex you get from those composite sticks, when you chop someone on the head, is very impressive. So impressive that it only warrants a 2 game suspension. In what ****ing world.

Good old inconsistent NHL player safety department.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
imBiZ34.gif

Its a f***ing joke.

Reactions: Runner77

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Our record without Lord Byron in the lineup this year is 7-8-2 and when he's in the lineup we're 22-10-4!

Just coincidence? Or not at all?

He's obviously an important to player to us, but he missed like most of November when Price was struggling and we didn't have Weber so that has a lot to do with the records.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
He's obviously an important to player to us, but he missed like most of November when Price was struggling and we didn't have Weber so that has a lot to do with the records.
I tend to believe it's mostly coincidental as well. Maybe our record would have been better during that span of time, but nothing like the 22-10-4 record would make us believe. Over that period, maybe his presence means 1 or 2 more wins at the very best. Don't think it would have changed much. As you stated, at the time, several other more significant elements were going against us.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Such an underrated player.

No doubt, the guy works hard every night, has an edge, and manages to pot 20 goals a year. Underrated by the fans around the league but I doubt he is within the team. Glad he is under contract for a while, as they are a better team when he is in the lineup.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Less and less noticeable. In front. Numb by all his shortless recoverations. In relation to the countless numbers of physical problems who've been occurred. Slowing down. Aint fit even to generate its breakawaymoves signature.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Him and Drouin ahve been bad for the last 15 games.... Byron is just doig nothing right now, is it about to change tonight? I don't think so..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad