Patriots/NFL Pats 13-3 - AFC EAST CHAMPS - #1 SEED - Next up - A week off

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
There is almost nothing in sports that pisses me off more than when a guy does some stupid celebration when their team is getting their ass kicked. Just shut up, give the ball to the ref, and get in the huddle. Don’t wiggle and make a first down sign. Idiot.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Yah, but Fred's rants are hysterical. Acquired taste admittedly
Fred can be an ass. Half the time when I used to turn on the radio in th morning it would just be him yelling at people and forcing his opinion on everyone trying to be the alpha male and claiming to be the smartest man in the room (ironically quite like the poster who is currently bullying you about the subject), but when he's got a great topic, he can be absolutely hilarious.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Fred can be an ass. Half the time when I used to turn on the radio in th morning it would just be him yelling at people and forcing his opinion on everyone trying to be the alpha male and claiming to be the smartest man in the room (ironically quite like the poster who is currently bullying you about the subject), but when he's got a great topic, he can be absolutely hilarious.
Didn’t realize disagreeing with a point is bullying.

Christ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad