Patriots/NFL Pats 13-3 - AFC EAST CHAMPS - #1 SEED - Next up - A week off

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Ladies and gents why are we caring about CLE/PIT..... LAST week should've told you the Steelers are locked into the 2 seed we'll likely get 1 of the following: JAX/KC/ AND IF THE 5 OR 6 SEEDS survive those two on wildcard weekend

hasn't it always been the lowest remaining seed gets PIT, the other draws the PATS

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Ladies and gents why are we caring about CLE/PIT..... LAST week should've told you the Steelers are locked into the 2 seed we'll likely get 1 of the following: JAX/KC/ AND IF THE 5 OR 6 SEEDS survive those two on wildcard weekend

hasn't it always been the lowest remaining seed gets PIT, the other draws the PATS
Who has been caring about it in here for a couple of comments from others thinking it would be funny if the Steelers lost?

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Is it odd, yes. Is it picky, yes. But the guy likes his toast burnt to a crisp and it obviously bothers him not to get it that way. I would think just about every cook would balk at purposely burning toast like that. So, in his mind, it’s logical to have an image of what he wants. In his mind, it makes perfect sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
What short order cook or waitress wants to deal with the time waste of this tool, for what maybe a 3 dollar tip instead of 2? That was Fred's main point. Give them $100 if they burn his toast just right but dont waste peoples time with uppity problems

Reactions: McGarnagle

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Lol I dunno. The man is entitled as a customer to get what he wants, isn’t he? Like I said, it wouldn’t bother me and honestly, I love a bagel very lightly toasted but I wouldn’t go so far as to have a laminated picture of a lightly toasted bagel in my wallet, but I’m not on the road like him either and not as picky. There are far worse things famous people do than that I guess.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013

They weren’t locked in #2. The Jets could’ve beaten the Pats. At the point when it was brought up, it was clear the Pats would win, but no one said anything about the Pats needing the Steelers to lose, so...

Reactions: smithformeragent

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Lol I dunno. The man is entitled as a customer to get what he wants, isn’t he? Like I said, it wouldn’t bother me and honestly, I love a bagel very lightly toasted but I wouldn’t go so far as to have a laminated picture of a lightly toasted bagel in my wallet, but I’m not on the road like him either and not as picky. There are far worse things famous people do than that I guess.

Thats because your a good person and not an uppity tool. I also bet you don't give your worn necktie to a deserving coworker or fan of the day to inspire them like Nance does as well

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Jim Nantz is the man. I think him and Romo are great. My friend who is Cris Carter's co host on that FS1 morning show got his first media job after college through him.

I like burnt (wheat) toast too with some spaghetti O's that have a ton of crushed red peppers in them. MMMMM.

Yah...thats going to take a really big tip...

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Thats because your a good person and not an uppity tool. I also bet you don't give your worn necktie to a deserving coworker or fan of the day to inspire them like Nance does as well

Haha, yeah I guess not. All of these “celebrities” have overly inflated egos so it’s par for the course.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Never been so cold in my life - my phone even froze

DSZ6yUqW4AALlkU.jpg:large

frickinbobby

Sep 21, 2017

i have nothing to add to this. i just want to make sure it appears at least thrice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->