Post-Game Talk: PATROITS at NY Jets - It was an ugly win - Pats 30 NYJ 27 F

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
And you claim I'm throwing out straw men arguments? LOFL!!

The dude was undrafted for a reason. He was a rookie, playing a position he hadn't played before, and you think it's all on Brady for not working with him? LOFL!!! Brady could have invested hundreds of hours and it wouldn't have made a difference because the guy had a huge learning curve in front of him just to be marginal. And he wasn't. Even this year he's been meh. He's got 23 receptions for the season, and 12 came in one game against a winless team. But you feel free to hang your hat on this one. It's about on par with the rest of your arguments. :laugh:
What are you talking about? Cam came in late to camp and had to deal with covid restrictions and covid himself and it seems like he found a little groove with the guy. He simply gave the guy a chance. 100s of hours? He showed promise last pre season as well. We'll see how the rest of the season goes, but Meyers seems like a more than serviceable wr.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
I would be interested to know how many WR passes the Pats have made the last 10-15 compared to other teams. It seems like they never fail

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I would be interested to know how many WR passes the Pats have made the last 10-15 compared to other teams. It seems like they never fail

tom-brady12.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad