Patriots/NFL Patriots select safety Kyle Dugger out of Division II Lenoir-Rhyne at No. 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

o_O

Hopefully just to keep anybody else from using it, as opposed to him really wanting to use it.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012

o_O

Hopefully just to keep anybody else from using it, as opposed to him really wanting to use it.

Its still a terrible look. Great Tom now you can sue the poor hustler who makes 50 TOMPA BAY tee shirts to sell in the parking lot at opening day. Its not like theres demand for anything more than some knock off merch with those titles.

I have a dope Manny Being Manny in LA knock off I bought at Dodger Stadium in 2008.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Yeah it’s a terrible look that a player is marketing himself

Totally

I don’t know why some patriots fans are acting like he’s their wife that left and took everything. He gave us 20 good years and is now taking his elderly ass to Florida like every other person in the northeast does

I will say even if I was a Bucs fan you would never catch me wearing a “Tompa” shirt in a million years. An ugly word. Kinda like moist

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Its still a terrible look. Great Tom now you can sue the poor hustler who makes 50 TOMPA BAY tee shirts to sell in the parking lot at opening day. Its not like theres demand for anything more than some knock off merch with those titles.

I have a dope Manny Being Manny in LA knock off I bought at Dodger Stadium in 2008.

doubt any Tampa fans and media will bother Brady about it.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Not a fan of this shirt stuff but will always love Brady

Giselle Ono got to him

Right.

But we were saying this a while ago. The 04-14 drought sucked we were the best team that entire time.

On this exact topic crazy that Drew Brees got a Tony Romo broadcast deal signed today isn't it?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Right.

But we were saying this a while ago. The 04-14 drought sucked we were the best team that entire time.

On this exact topic crazy that Drew Brees got a Tony Romo broadcast deal signed today isn't it?
I was just watching Brees and wide interviewed on NFL Access and it may be another 2 years before he retires

Brady vs Brees even at their ages should be fun

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Can’t speak for y’all but with nothing going on in the sports world I’m more clued in on this draft than every other year combined lol

f*** I’m bored

Reactions: N o o d l e s

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
End of April can’t come fast enough :laugh:

I think I know every possible draft eligible tight end on the planet, even if they don’t even play football

They may pick somebody before him but I have a feeling they’re gonna pick CJ O’Grady somewhere middle to late. Bielema connection. Solid production in a bullshit passing offense

Edit: nevermind I lied, Bielema apparently left for the giants. Nothing I said matters lol

Reactions: N o o d l e s

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
I think I know every possible draft eligible tight end on the planet, even if they don’t even play football

They may pick somebody before him but I have a feeling they’re gonna pick CJ O’Grady somewhere middle to late. Bielema connection. Solid production in a bullshit passing offense
There's no way Belichick takes a kid that Arkansas told to get lost because he didn't want to practice.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Antonio brown did that very thing in Pittsburgh (plus many worse things) and bill signed him.

We also drafted Hernandez.

TE is a tough position to draft the two overrated Iowa kids went super early last year in the first and neither are pro bowl studs just solid safe NFL TEs.

OGrady is BIG and good as a receiver. Give me that size over a hybrid that’s really a WR. We had that guy in Hollister.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Bill doesn’t put us at a disadvantage going all high and mighty refusing to buy cheap on guys with off field issues. He just doesn’t out bid Jerry Jones for that guy.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
There's no way Belichick takes a kid that Arkansas told to get lost because he didn't want to practice.

I honestly think he didn’t feel any allegiance to the current staff there and didn’t want to get injured before the draft. That should cause him to slide but I don’t think it would DQ him from being a pats pick should he fall to the 7th or something

But again I was operating under the assumption we still had the guy who recruited him and knows him well when that man is now in New York with the giants as an assistant coach

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I still like Thaddeus Moss. Set a record for receptions while being pretty raw. Overlooked due to how good his team was.

Reactions: CDJ

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
Antonio brown did that very thing in Pittsburgh (plus many worse things) and bill signed him.
Antonio Brown's talent made him the exception... just like Randy Moss, Corey Dillon, Albert Haynesworth, etc.

When was the last time he used a late-round pick on an a-hole?

Harrison Bryant is my top choice. Don’t sleep on Dalton Keene either.
I sort of like both.

My issue with Keene is that VaTech had to scheme him open in order for him to get touches. Not a lot of catches where he just lined up and beat his guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad