Post-Game Talk: PATRIOTS at Houston - Turn out the lights... the party's over

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
no clue, seemed brutal to me but maybe I’m missing something

Either he meant to say illegal block in the back (which would still be wrong) or meant to call another player's number, or they're just blind. Because Harry didn't engage with the defender until after the ball had been caught.

Reactions: CDJ

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Either he meant to say illegal block in the back (which would still be wrong) or meant to call another player's number, or they're just blind. Because Harry didn't engage with the defender until after the ball had been caught.

I thought Byrd was holding, so I'm just going to chalk it up to that being the penalty and the refs being dumb.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Also, I don't know how Nick Folk turned into one of the most efficient and reliable kickers in the league, but I'll take it.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Defense looked terrible against Watson last year. I didn't understand why people were so confident about this game when he always plays well against them.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Defense looked terrible against Watson last year. I didn't understand why people were so confident about this game when he always plays well against them.
Because the Texans defense is f***ing horrendous, especially against the run, which is what NE is good at.

Not sure why they've had Newton throw as much as they have so far. Pound the ball.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Wonder if the Texans make a push for Dabo. He's a religious dude, maybe a good fit with that clown Easterby. And of course the Watson connection.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Because the Texans defense is f***ing horrendous, especially against the run, which is what NE is good at.

Not sure why they've had Newton throw as much as they have so far. Pound the ball.
Theyve been loading up against the run, so Newton has been able to make some plays passing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad