Patrik Laine. You gotta move your feet...or do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
...One has to wonder that for a player who wins the Rocket Richard trophy, how beyond the world can it be even possible for the same player to finish in the bottom 3 in +/- when the particular skater isn't even playing PK. Ovechkin was horrible in his own end (partly because they allowed him to and partly due to his own preferences) and if there's one thing I'm glad of, it's that at least the leach is much shorter in the Jets bench for to allow that ever to happen. ...
Man advantage/disadvantage doesn’t count in a players’ +/-.

billcook

Apr 17, 2012
Laine 20th birthday was a month ago, why do people keep refering to him as 19 year old?

Lovedemfanboys

Oct 25, 2017
I was told was Ratatula had 29 on a training program where he would thrive late in the season. What a absolute disappointment this has been. Hopefully he swallows his ego and learns from some pros. 29 is looking to be 3rd best from 2016 draft. 34 and now Sergachev it appears has passed him. As as jets fan to call Laines post season a disappointment is a major understatement. Wish he was half the player 55 is.

No idea whose second account this is, but you must be hurting badly. If you can't get over of your hatred towards Laine, then maybe you should stop watching hockey for next 15 years. The kid will cause you more pain.

Reactions: Ippenator

Ares

May 8, 2018
I was told was Ratatula had 29 on a training program where he would thrive late in the season. What a absolute disappointment this has been. Hopefully he swallows his ego and learns from some pros. 29 is looking to be 3rd best from 2016 draft. 34 and now Sergachev it appears has passed him. As as jets fan to call Laines post season a disappointment is a major understatement. Wish he was half the player 55 is.
I too wish we could clone Scheifele x23 and have the team renamed Winnipeg Marks.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
This thread is long off topic from OP, we appear to be done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad