Patrik Elias Appreciation

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Another reason Patty is great. He is the unnamed leader of this team. His words almost always echo what is going on in the locker room, but he is generally a professional about it too.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Is tonight the night?

In this crap season, let's hope the hockey gods help Patty score #400 in front of his home fans in a GWG style.

It wouldn't be fair for him to pot it in mop up time late in a 5-1 loss out West next week.

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
All the more impressive that he did it while being one of the best two way forwards in the league the entire time, that impresses me more then potting 500 or 600 while being a defensive liability

stevenwoj

Jan 31, 2006
South Brunswick, NJ
400!!

1zf75ed.jpg

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
So proud of Patty for notching his 400th goal tonight. What a beauty it was.

I love how humble he was in his post-game too. We've been lucky to watch him play all these years. He's a great player and person.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Is tonight the night?

In this crap season, let's hope the hockey gods help Patty score #400 in front of his home fans in a GWG style.

It wouldn't be fair for him to pot it inm mop up time late in a 5-1 loss out West next week.

Well it took a a little more time but Patty scored #400 at home and it was the GWG.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
:)

And I got to witness it in person.
Selfishly I'm glad he didn't score Tuesday night.

That must of been an incredible moment to witness in person. The crowd gave Patty a lot of love and appreciation tonight. It was great to see and hear even through my television, but must have been even more awesome live. You picked a good game to go to.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I actually forgot it was 400 until they made the goal announcement since it's been a while coming :laugh:

I was in the hallway when he scored though (thankfully I was at least looking at a TV screen), my goofball friends stood around most of the first intermission talking THEN decided to go get food and drinks with like two minutes left before the second period so naturally we weren't at our seats the first seven minutes of the second period. I was like geez he's getting a nice hand for scoring, then they made the announcement I was like oh that's right, the last milestone :P

yehyeh

Devils. Devils? Yeah, Devils.
Dec 17, 2011
NNJ
I've always felt lucky to have a player like Patty on our team. True representative of Devils hockey and legend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad