Post-Game Talk: Patrick Russell needs to recalibrate his controller

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
When we’re 7-1?
Yup, teams that are at the top of the standings make trades to.

Holland said it himself during intermission, they expected more offense from the bottom-6.

If we are going to go anywhere this year, we need three more top-9 forwards.

Reactions: KYams17

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Well... I guess we will be giving the flames a 3rd round pick..

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I was out watching the Yankees game so I missed this one.
So...7-1

L5tE56V.png

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
LA's team has been swirling down the drain for the last 3 seasons. They are badly in need of a rebuild.
sorry i should of elaborated. the guy couldnt get it done with marleau cotoure, thorton burns pavelski.

I think he is HIGHLY overated and rode a good team in sanjose. that team should of probably made 3 cup finals.

Reactions: Oilhawks

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Where’s the dude that used to @ me every time the Oilers left Kosko out to dry and Kosko put up a stinker.

Super solid again tonight. Should be top 10 for goalies in save percentage so far this year. Not bad for a goalie not even in the top 20 (or top 25 if you take into account cap inflation) for goalie Cap Hits.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
Where’s the dude that used to @ me every time the Oilers left Kosko out to dry and Kosko put up a stinker.

Super solid again tonight. Should be top 10 for goalies in save percentage so far this year. Not bad for a goalie not even in the top 20 (or top 25 if you take into account cap inflation) for goalie Cap Hits.

might of been me lol. I still dont like him. but i will say this. either teams have stopped shooting high glove or he actually is getting more then shwarts telling him wtf to do right now cause (and maybe the system is helping a bit) he is playing like the guy we saw during that hot stretch last year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad