Patrick Laine (18!) scores his second career hat trick in his 14th career game!

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
Laine is a ****ing monster. I think he is the best fit of any player in the entire league for McDavid, so it really sucks that he's on a rival.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
The moment Laine did a national interview webcamming from his bed, I fell in love with him. (That came out wrong).

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
The moment Laine did a national interview webcamming from his bed, I fell in love with him. (That came out wrong).

That interview is so awkward that I don't feel like watching it. I've watched it once without skipping any. He just looks so weird there laying around with his weird hair:laugh: Teppo Numminen should teach him how to have a mullet right.

I am Canadian

AM34|WN88|MM16
May 22, 2008
Toronto
Anyways, I enjoy watching Laine play, he's a great player and is far away in the western conference far from where he can hurt my Leafs. As for who will be better, I think 15 games into their first season is way to early as they both look great. I'm looking forward to some competitive Canadian hockey teams as we will see a lot of enthusiasm :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nosferatu

Nov 10, 2016
Jets media thought that Finnish flash 2.0 would be a good idea for a nick name. Selanne didn't like that and I don't think that it fits Laine. Any ideas? Nosferatu, Hatrick (he propably needs to do few more), Pat the Slap, Playstation 5, Dragon fire. Yeah I know these are bad but hoping someone has some better ideas:D.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Jets media thought that Finnish flash 2.0 would be a good idea for a nick name. Selanne didn't like that and I don't think that it fits Laine. Any ideas? Nosferatu, Hatrick (he propably needs to do few more), Pat the Slap, Playstation 5, Dragon fire. Yeah I know these are bad but hoping someone has some better ideas:D.

Hatrik Laine

like it has been years

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
How many does he score tonight? Watch and find out.....weeeeeeeeee

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Hatrik Laine

like it has been years

Let's elaborate this nick along the lines of a type of monster waves ("laine"s) skipping laine and it yelds:

HATRICK TSUNAMI, there voila!!

Hatrick friggin Tsunami. A perfect nick name for Patrik Laine. Be free to adopt and use it. Per favore. :laugh:

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Mcdavid and Laine would instantly make Edmonton cup contender. How the **** do you shut that down. Would Edmonton give up 2 1st round picks, Draisatl and Klefbom? Lets make a deal. Actually let's not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad