Patrick Kane subject of police investigation [Mod Warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Buffalo News writer:

Tim Graham ‏@ByTimGraham 1m1 minute ago
The Patrick Kane investigation is a rape investigation.

gnarls barkley

Mar 16, 2015
Chicago
quick everyone

let's all jump to wild conclusions before knowing the details, and endlessly speculate with our internet law degrees

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Does it seem more likely that the NHL said aware of the "investigation" or "aware of the rape investigation"? There's literally no benefit to using that extra word if you are the NHL.

My guess is that she got word that it was an investigation involving sexual assault/rape from the police, and the NHL confirmed that there was an investigation but didn't mention any details. I'm going to wait this one out but I'd definitely lean on local news reports for this one, the main site that would pull a TMZ on this one is TMZ. And I'm sure TMZ is looking into this.

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
jump.jpg

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Funny how the narrative changes with Kane where everybody is like: DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSION GUYS!!!!! but when it was Voynov and Varlamov :shakehead

edit: and just to be clear, I'm not saying he's done anything.

Last edited:

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Funny how the narrative changes with Kane where everybody is like: DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSION GUYS!!!!! but when it was Voynov and Varlamov :shakehead

Actually I remember the majority saying not to jump to conclusions then when they were first being reported, it wasn't until more information started pouring out that the majority jumped on a conclusion. Will probably be the same with this.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009

especially when Kane has a known history of being a drunk and committing assault.

S A W F T*

Deer God.

Guess those comments he made after the Cup win may be coming true.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet

Not that people jumping to conclusions on issues they know nothing about isn't a problem, but Kane hasn't been arrested yet, big difference.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
especially when Kane has a known history of being a drunk and committing assault.

The one thing I'm getting from this is that Kaner needs to give up drinking if he hasn't already. That bit from the championship parade bothered me at the time and it might look even worse depending on how this plays out.

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal

Please people said that about them too. You might not remember about Voynov since he admitted and everyone was given a conclusion, but there were a lot of don't jump to conclusion comments in both cases, actually every criminal case. Even Riberio's case people were saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad