Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago
https://twitter.com/larrypotash/status/629266390243868672

No real information yet.

Moderator Warning:

Everyone who posts in this thread should be aware of the Site Rule regarding Libel:

13) Libel: Any posts libeling players, prospects, or hockey personnel. It's not acceptable to post that you heard Player X has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

Posts that are deemed to be a violation of this Site Rule may result in infractions/warnings being issued.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
1102491-xjwvb.jpg

Heeeeeee's baaaaack

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Chicago honestly needs to hire a full-time babysitter for Kane during the offseason

:laugh: the funny thing about it too (and I am only saying this because I am hoping it is not too serious) - is that Kane said something like, y'all think i'm grown up, but not too fast (paraphase) at the cup parade. So we were forewarned.

buuut

135.gif

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Way too early to comment, for all we know it could be something that happened to Kane as opposed to something he did to someone else. It just says he's part of an investigation.

I'm no fan of Kane, and it could be another legal misstep for him. But it's just too soon with too few details to even speculate.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
:laugh: the funny thing about it too (and I am only saying this because I am hoping it is not too serious) - is that Kane said something like, y'all think i'm grown up, but not too fast (paraphase) at the cup parade. So we were forewarned.

buuut

135.gif

:laugh: I remember that actually. Here's hoping it's not something serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad