Patrick Kane 1000 points!

Confused Turnip

Nov 29, 2019
He will be when he is done.

Currently on a 13 game point streak with 22 points in that time
You think Kane will land that clearly above all of Mikita, Hull, Belfour, Savard, Esposito, etc? That hardly seems like a sure thing. Hull in particular seems unlikely to leave the conversation.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
You think Kane will land that clearly above all of Mikita, Hull, Belfour, Savard, Esposito, etc? That hardly seems like a sure thing. Hull in particular seems unlikely to leave the conversation.

I think the only people who would say otherwise just blinded by nostalgia.

Kane is already the best player from the most successful era in franchise history... For as great as Hull and Mikita were they only won one cup in a league with six teams...and then Hull bailed.

I don't see any argument for Savard over Kane really and that's with Kane still being in his prime right now

Reactions: LavalPhantom

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Kane will go down as a top 10 player of all time to ever play the game, right up there with Mario Lemieux.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Hard to compare him to defensemen but I think at this point he's probably the most accomplished American forward of all time. Talent wise the only comparables are Lafontaine, Modano, and Hull.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I can't make polls. But at their best, who do you take. Kane or Stamkos?

Kane hasn't passed Chelios yet as the best American player. People forget how dominant Chris was.

Nov 15, 2010
Western Canada
I've never been a fan of Kane, nothing against him, more indifferent than anything. Looking now at his career, I can't help but appreciate how lucky I am to have witnessed him play. Funny how that happens.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
On his way to being GOAT American player. At 31, there's no sign of slowing down.

Would never say he's been underrated, but as Toews has declined somewhat, and Kane keeps rolling, the average fan is starting to recognize just what a supremely talented player he is.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad