Former Bruins Patrice Bergeron II RETIRES (post 430)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
WOW...There is a Leaf's fan on the main board so very concerned about the Bs future. I would think he would have enough on his own plate worrying about his own team. He is loving thinking the Bs will completely suck now.

I am not sure what the Bs will end up looking like but would still rather be a Bs fan.

Toronto Maple Leafs last won a Stanley Cup 5 in 1967.

Last edited:

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

It will be like the chocolate without the peanut butter this year. :(

We the NHL ever see two forwards again who played almost exclusively on a line with each other the way and duration that we saw with Bergeron and Marchand? To play 99% of your time over the course of 13 seasons essentially with the same line-mate?

I'm not sure you will ever see that again in the NHL with the way player movement is today.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Look who else just decided to show up at Bergy's last charity game 🥺

Screenshot_20230728_155848_Facebook.jpg

Short Side High

Jul 11, 2006
I remember being in Montreal during the 2005 WJC during the lockout where Bergeron was the clear best player on an absolutely dominant, loaded Canadian team and chatting with Habs fans in a bar about how great he was. Time sure does fly. Sucks so bad he didn’t go out hoisting the cup but I’ll cherish all the great memories from 37.

Reactions: BMC and trenton1

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Unpopular opinion, but I think Lucic should be the next captain for the Bruins. As good of a player Marchand is, he isn't captain material. If not them, I say McAvoy and on
Mac is not ready to wear the "C". It would stunt his growth and wouldn't be good for anyone. Give him a couple of years to develop his leadership.

I love Looch but Brad is the best choice as he is already a huge leader on the Bs.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Mac is not ready to wear the "C". It would stunt his growth and wouldn't be good for anyone. Give him a couple of years to develop his leadership.

I love Looch but Brad is the best choice as he is already a huge leader on the Bs.
If I was in that locker room, 63 is my next captain!

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad