Proposal: Patch for Picks and NHL ready Prospect (C, LD). Is your team interested?

DaNaultinus

The Human Fund Donor
Mar 25, 2013
Like Bergevin Is any better? Sergachev for drouin isn't a grand slam and neither was Weber Subban or Carey Price for 84m

Personally I think Bergeron is worse

If he hadn't ruined a great team you wouldn't be looking to trade patches. based on your current squad patches 30 goal years are over unless he's traded

So now you're conceding that Pacioretty is a 30+ goal scorer? I thought he was in decline and on pace for 43 point pace?
Quit your Habs player bashing and come up with a valid reason as to why he shouldn't get a great return. :nod:

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
So now you're conceding that Pacioretty is a 30+ goal scorer? I thought he was in decline and on pace for 43 point pace?
Quit your Habs player bashing and come up with a valid reason as to why he shouldn't get a great return. :nod:
No I didn't I said he'll NEVER be a 30 goal scorer again as long as he remains a Hab. Learn to read!!

What part of "patches 30 goal years are over" Don't you understand?

Even BigHabs says his offensive game "has fallen off a cliff" or is he a liar too?

You come up with a reason why he should

Even other Hab fans disagree with you

I understand English may not be your native language but don't say I conceded something I most definitely did not agree to.

I said he will never score 30 again as long as he remains a Hab

Last edited:

DaNaultinus

The Human Fund Donor
Mar 25, 2013
No I didn't I said he'll NEVER be a 30 goal scorer again as long as he remains a Hab. Learn to read!!

What part of "patches 30 goal years are over" Don't you understand?

Even BigHabs says his offensive game "has fallen off a cliff" or is he a liar too?

You come up with a reason why he should

Even other Hab fans disagree with you

I understand English may not be your native language but don't say I conceded something I most definitely did not agree to.

I said he will never score 30 again as long as he remains a Hab

First, montreal's forward group has not changed significantly from the last 5 years, hence there is no reason as to why he couldn't get 30 goals. I'm not sure how you come up with he can't with our current roster but has done so the previous 5 seasons.

Second, I never said either of you were liars? I just think we have different valuations of Pacioretty. You think he has less value than I do. If another fan agrees with you that doesn't mean you're correct nor does it mean that I am. I'm providing evidence that Pacioretty is simply slumping and his stats will level out back to where they have been the last 5 years.

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
First, montreal's forward group has not changed significantly from the last 5 years, hence there is no reason as to why he couldn't get 30 goals. I'm not sure how you come up with he can't with our current roster but has done so the previous 5 seasons.

Second, I never said either of you were liars? I just think we have different valuations of Pacioretty. You think he has less value than I do. If another fan agrees with you that doesn't mean you're correct nor does it mean that I am. I'm providing evidence that Pacioretty is simply slumping and his stats will level out back to where they have been the last 5 years.
But even here your wrong. Markov and Subban 2 excellent puck movers are gone and plekanec and Koivu got old and you never replaced them.

That's why patches has declined you lost 2 all time great puck movers and 2 excellent centers and haven't replaced them.

Drouin and galchenyuk are all about themselves and that's why your team has declined hockey is a team game unfortunately the habs are now a selfish me team now and patches isn't that kind of player. It's too bad he was my favorite hab. But now he's like a fish out of water

Last edited:

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
I don't think the Islanders need to make too many moves at this point. However, a lot can change from now till trade deadline. It's only a bit less than 1/3 of the season played so far for most teams.
I am more concerned with the D, then adding another scorer.

DaNaultinus

The Human Fund Donor
Mar 25, 2013
But even here your wrong. Markov and Subban 2 excellent puck movers are gone and plekanec and Koivu got old and you never replaced them.

That's why patches has declined you lost 2 all time great puck movers and 2 excellent centers and haven't replaced them.

Drouin and galchenyuk are all about themselves and that's why your team has declined hockey is a team game unfortunately the habs are now a selfish me team now and patches isn't that kind of player. It's too bad he was my favorite hab. But now he's like a fish out of water
1. Koivu only played with pacioretty his rookie season. Not the last 5 years when Pacioretty put up 30 goals.
2. Subban was not on the team last year when he scored 35 goals.
3. Plekanec had 18 assits last year, 4 of them were passes to pacioretty. Danault assisted on 7 of his goals.

It's clear you haven't the faintest clue of the team so I'm done replying.

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
1. Koivu only played with pacioretty his rookie season. Not the last 5 years when Pacioretty put up 30 goals.
2. Subban was not on the team last year when he scored 35 goals.
3. Plekanec had 18 assits last year, 4 of them were passes to pacioretty. Danault assisted on 7 of his goals.

It's clear you haven't the faintest clue of the team so I'm done replying.
I also said Subban and Markov who also helped him but as usual you don't read

Hockey is a team game. Subban wasn't there but Markov was . .... you said there were no changes I just showed you there have been many. That's why you need puck movers. Your defense sucks....That hurts patches too

You had 2 great puck movers for most of patches career, now you have none. That's a huge change

Until you learn it's a team game you'll continue to be clueless

Last edited:

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
This Is His Worst Season .this Season is Real Its Not Fake
You can pretend all you want I guarantee he won't touch 65 points this season and you know it that's why you're clueless you refuse to include this season

Anyone trading for him includes all seasons and the most recent one especially
And it's NOT FINISHED .

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
I also said Subban and Markov who also helped him but as usual you don't read

Hockey is a team game. Subban wasn't there but Markov was . .... you said there were no changes I just showed you there have been many. That's why you need puck movers. Your defense sucks....That hurts patches too

You had 2 great puck movers for most of patches career, now you have none. That's a huge change

Until you learn it's a team game you'll continue to be clueless
Well than you must be pretty clueless to think that other GM don't realize that.
Another GM = Just think what Patches could do for our team with a true #1 Center and our offensive D-man. He'll cost but he'll be well worth it .

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
He has a new account and is just trolling anything to do with the Habs. Go check his other post.

Reactions: DaNaultinus

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
Well than you must be pretty clueless to think that other GM don't realize that.
Another GM = Just think what Patches could do for our team with a true #1 Center and our offensive D-man. He'll cost but he'll be well worth it .
Then Why Hasnt It Happened ?

The Answer Is Youre Asking Too Much

Thats Why

It's the same with any trade you're worth what the market says you are

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Then Why Hasnt It Happened ?

The Answer Is Youre Asking Too Much

Thats Why

It's the same with any trade you're worth what the market says you are
It hasn't happened because it's not confirmed that Patches is actually on the trading block. A little common sense can go a long way.

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
It hasn't happened because it's not confirmed that Patches is actually on the trading block. A little common sense can go a long way.
I hope for his sake he is. It's not his fault that Bergevin has basically ruined his team. Patches deserves a cup. I'd like to see him get one I've been a fan since he was a rookie and he is a great player. But I'm not gonna lie about his worth just because he's one of my favorites
He can be better on a better team. But if I'm a GM I don't over pay simply because the Habs need it. He's worth what the market says he is

Last edited:

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
C'mon

Press has reported the Habs GM had been "furiously working the phones" in an effort to pull off a season altering trade.
I would guess that he has discussed Patches who has a team friendly salary/caphit unlike Price and Weber.

TeamBester

Debunked
Feb 15, 2010
Kingston, Ontario
Agreed. There is some concerns to Patch's game but he's a legit goal scorer in the NHL and has never played with a elite level center while in Montreal. I think Patch could be a similar situation to Kessel if a team acquires him and he is able to be a guy that is sheltered a bit. I'm not exactly sure if he can get more than Duchene as the circumstances lined up pretty good for Sakic in the end but Patch for 2 years at $4.5M will snag a significant return. It comes down to what is offered by the team that wants him the most and then If the Habs are ok with that return.

Except, Kessel is a playoff beast. Max, well, not even close.

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
C'mon

Press has reported the Habs GM had been "furiously working the phones" in an effort to pull off a season altering trade.
I would guess that he has discussed Patches who has a team friendly salary/caphit unlike Price and Weber.
Thanks crew

72hockey guy

Nov 24, 2017
He has 213 posts in six days.
I've been here longer than you buddy. Much longer. Can't help it if your email account closes and they prune you. I joined the same day Darth milbury did. once again Ferris you assume things you know nothing about

Last edited:

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Sonny Milano + Vladislav Gavrikov (NHL Ready LHD playing Russia) + Matt Calvert (small cap dump) + '18 1st

or

Milano + Gabriel Carlsson + Calvert + 2nd

Jackets go all in for the next two years, and the Canadiens add two high quality NHL ready prospects

Panarin-Dubois-Anderson
Pacioretty-Wennberg-Atkinson
Jenner-Dubinsky-Foligno
Motte-Sedlak-Bjorkstrand
Deal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad