Proposal: Patch for a 1st, 2nd, Conditional 2nd if he re-signs. What teams make this deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
and now we learned that hope lies, i defy you to find me laughing at anyone refering to Tavares

if youre gonna baldfaced lie you better have your proof ready

and the fact is Pacioretty is NOT A 30 GOAL SCORER ANY LONGER so maybe you need to stay current instead of living in the past
ah actually i live in the present and i appreciate the islanders joining the habs in their rebuild for the next couple of year! i will feel less lonely!

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Their 1C was a habs fan growing up! By the time they compete he’ll sign with us!!
o rly

NHL DRAFT PROSPECT PROFILE: MATHEW BARZAL – Seattle Thunderbirds
Who was your favourite NHL team growing up?
I was a big Chicago Blackhawks fan. I actually started out as a Calgary Flames fan when I was really young. I was big into Jarome Iginla. Once Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews came into the league, I just like watching the way they play and their style so I grew towards the Blackhawks.

Oops.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Damn, ok my mistake he will want to make his dad proud and sign with the habs who is a lifelong habs fan!
pat.gif

Reactions: Starat327

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Their 1C was a habs fan growing up! By the time they compete he’ll sign with us!!
Who was the favorite childhood team of the isles potential #1D Dobson?

Who was the favorite childhood teams of the isles potential #1 Gs Sorokin/Soderstrom?

Who was the favorite childhood team of the Isles potential scoring sniper Walhstrom?

So many favorite childhood teams to worry over:sarcasm:

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
I knew there was something about the habs! Haha.

Islanders develops high end center, other team snags them! Hopefully for some US team they move wahlstrom to center!
Yeah
It will be tough seeing Tavares in that Habs jersey :sarcasm:

Reactions: Viqsi

darnok

Mar 15, 2014
Not as good as Hoffman, worse contract situation, no obvious off ice issues but they obviously want to move him...so 2nd, 4th and 5 th sounds about right.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Who was the favorite childhood team of the isles potential #1D Dobson?

Who was the favorite childhood teams of the isles potential #1 Gs Sorokin/Soderstrom?

Who was the favorite childhood team of the Isles potential scoring sniper Walhstrom?

So many favorite childhood teams to worry over:sarcasm:
Dobson to the pens! Wahlstrom to the bruins! Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad