Player Discussion Pat Maroon

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Good on the social media team to get that in after the "I feel like Im hated here remarks".

Hes a Bruin like it or not. So lets support him.

Welcome aboard Big Rig!
Really dumb thing to say. I get it, but you don't say it.

I feel like the sentiment from Bruins fans at this point should be, "Yes, Welcome to Boston Patrick Maroon...now earn it." Similar to how I felt about Hathaway, and Steve Begin

At least that's where I stand

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
So when is he supposed to start skating had heard 2-3 weeks then last night they were saying no timeline for him starting to skate on the broadcast.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I’m gonna wait and see what he brings or doesn’t bring.

I learned my lesson with my hatred of Brad Park way back when.

But he won me over.
If healthy, he is what is needed, and he is a winner, makes him wanted more in my eyes........

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I don't really hate any player (the couple exceptions being the dirty guys that are out to seriously injure another player, not the cynical and sneaky butt-ends, spears, and slashes types). Maroon just does what he thinks he needs to to help his team win. I did not care for the center-line warm-up comments in the SCF, for example, but I would have been fine if Brad did it. I just didn't like it being done to us LOL.

I'm in the camp of seeing what he does or doesn't bring to the table before any judgments. When he pulls on the sweater for game time he is a Bruin at that point and I am going to root hard for him to be good in his role.

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
Reminds me of when marchand said that he doesnt hate anyone else in the league because the team signed everyone left that he hates (bert and hathaway)

I thought the video was funny. Seems like he's fitting right in

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I’m gonna wait and see what he brings or doesn’t bring.

I learned my lesson with my hatred of Brad Park way back when.

But he won me over.
I hated Zac Rinaldo....I never got to like him as he brought nothing to the Bs.

His first game in Boston I told him to GTFO and even the flyers didn't want him.

Zac hacked at the other teams, and they hacked Bergy. He NEVER stood up for anyone but himself and seemed to love spending time in the box.

I think if Pat ever actually plays here he might stick up for other players...we will see (IF he ever plays).

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
If he can replace what Lucic would have brought that’s all we can ask.

He really can't. Looch was top 3 fighters in the league, yet still could play a regular shift. He was also one of the most intimidating players ever because he didn't care about any code, if you needed to be schooled, he was doing it whether you liked it or not. Too bad he's also got very serious, career ending, life-altering, inexcusable off-ice issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad