CFHF Fantasy League Part XXV - Point and laugh at YMCMBYOLO! Prospect draft May 1st/Main July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hey Hox, I'll do your research for you so you can post:

Pavel Datsyuk is available, and he's a perennial All-star. It's a no-brainer.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
29 points in 40 RS games, then 3 points in 14 playoff games is "tearing it up?" :help:

All that indicates is that he has NHL potential, not that he's ready to be an impact player in the NHL.

he had a bursa sac infection which messed with his elbow in the ploffs. Plus he was traded to a top SKA team late season which was hard to get minutes. He still did well there with the sub 10min games tho

while I dont expect him to catch on fire rightaway in the NHL, it's also a guarantee he makes the Rangers in the fall. He's likely a tier below Kutznetsov and Tarasenko, but he did as well as Panarin in their age 21 seasons in the KHL. SO THERE IS HOPE

with that said I probably could've waited until my pick in the 12th to take him...but meh

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
he had a bursa sac infection which messed with his elbow in the ploffs. Plus he was traded to a top SKA team late season which was hard to get minutes. He still did well there with the sub 10min games tho

while I dont expect him to catch on fire rightaway in the NHL, it's also a guarantee he makes the Rangers in the fall. He's likely a tier below Kutznetsov and Tarasenko, but he did as well as Panarin in their age 21 seasons in the KHL. SO THERE IS HOPE

with that said I probably could've waited until my pick in the 12th to take him...but meh

As good as Panarin at 21? So there is hope he'll be as good as Panarin by the time he's 24. ;)

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
If Las Vegas picks "Black Knights" as their team name, are you going to keep it? Are you going to sue?

The Black Knight organisation is already looking into the matter. Paperwork is being made in case this happens. We will likely look to sue or potentially sell our team name if they pay high enough.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
thank you for that my love

At least I have Matthews right?

bad-poker-face.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad